FanFiction.Net
for Let's Try This Again

8/1/2022 c1 Guest
Why is the whole WBWL thing even there? It didn't seem to change or add anything to the story.
5/23/2022 c2 pedrokotii
I hear you are quite the bounty hunter around here. What would you think about joining my ships crew?" Kale asked Harry kindly. Harry looked surprised by the offer then looked at Kale suspiciously.

"Why would you want that?" Harry asked.

Eh, according to the characterization of this Harry so far, I'd expected that he'd ask: "Why would I want to do that?" - he had no reason to be friendly with a stranger, he'd been a bounty hunter for a short while already and Bastillia had already managed to make a bad first impression, so where were demands for compensation?

After all, this Harry was not supposed to be a hero, so why accept a random quest or worry about opinions of people he'd only just met?

It threw me for a loop, I'll admit. I can follow Doylist reasoning, but the Watsonian escapes me.
5/15/2022 c23 AlphaKenny1
Great story, love it while it lasted
4/30/2022 c23 3Sm0keyPanda
So many HP x SW fics, and sadly so few of them are set in the Old Republic era. I fuckin' love this story. Looking forward to more!
4/30/2022 c5 7RedOuroboros
another good chapter, even remembering the game now good stuff
4/30/2022 c4 RedOuroboros
good chapter, looking forward to more
4/26/2022 c23 Talonwalker
I enjoyed the story so far, hopefully you will finish one day!
Either way thanks!
4/11/2022 c23 jimmy.oz
Damn i wish i checked this last chapter before reading all this well at least i know you still say you will finish it at some point even if you aren't going to go as far as i was hoping to see what would happen with things. guess i will go and re read one of your other stories that is completed and wait for the one to be updated again.
4/11/2022 c20 jimmy.oz
I am actually curious if this will end after this time line or keep going to the future and if it did who will he bond too next and will he keep his ships and keep upgrading them later to be used but hidden as well.
4/11/2022 c17 jimmy.oz
Wont lie i expected a better fight in the mind from Harry but I do know the emperor is strong so it is whatever. Damn i am almost caught up.
4/11/2022 c16 jimmy.oz
That is one way to smash an empire lol. I don't think the republic and Jedi will be happy after he shows his strength though even if they find out that he has been a spy for them as well.
4/11/2022 c15 jimmy.oz
I actually find it funny that he is bonded to Satele the way he is even though it will suck when she dies however i am curious if he will end up having a child with her and if so who will he ended up bonded too next. after all he is immortal pretty much so there should have been many women compared to how many there seem to be since it seems like he pretty much a three hundred year old virgin lol.
4/11/2022 c13 jimmy.oz
Maybe with this he will start practicing more to be better or something since if he can't even defeat that one how is he suppose to defeat the emperor or find out what happen. I think he relies too much on the magic side even if he can't really use it much right now.
4/11/2022 c12 jimmy.oz
I prefer his other title as Thanatos or was it Thantos. I think it was the first one i already forgot lol. Wonder what Bastilla would think of him having a bond with one of her descendants. Keep up the good work on this one and the other story you updated just recently. I might go back and re read one of the other two stories that you have completed after catching up on this one.
4/11/2022 c11 jimmy.oz
For some reason when i thought of Lenara I thought of Bellatrix and how she is with Voldemort lol. I had to think a moment on why he was injured the way he was or the fact that he said Darth Marr was better with a blade when really with how long he is able to practice that shouldn't happen but then again he probably doesn't practice as much as he could to be the best. Plus he has to keep a lot hidden as well.
1,661 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »