FanFiction.Net
for Let's Try This Again

4/11/2022 c10 jimmy.oz
Hopefully Raven didn't give away the powers that he was taught the ones who killed him but doubt he or maybe he couldn't even do it with the oath he had taken.
4/11/2022 c9 jimmy.oz
Surprised none of the Jedi remember him but i guess with the fedilus and everything he practically erased himself. Curious if he will do that again or not later to where at least some know of him or not.
4/11/2022 c8 jimmy.oz
Really would suck to be immortal and have to watch so many die but then again if he is able to have children and all it would also mean that he would have a of descendants running around to spend time with lol. Wont lie kind of wished he fought them all with the lightsaber but i can understand him doing it the way he did as well. keep up the good work.
4/11/2022 c7 jimmy.oz
Really thought he would have created his own lightsaber by now.
4/11/2022 c5 jimmy.oz
Wonder if they left mission since it hadn't been that long and all so was she still on the ship or visiting her brother at the time when they got back to leave since it wasn't mentioned. well no matter the story is still interesting so far.
4/11/2022 c3 jimmy.oz
Well since Harry is immortal then i guess he is able to master all the sword types if he wanted lol.
4/11/2022 c1 jimmy.oz
Well i can say this is the first time i have seen him not forgive his family and all even if he didn't get revenge on them. would have liked at least an argument or something but i know they weren't really important in the story. The story looks interesting so hopefully you will update it again since it has been awhile.
4/9/2022 c4 xenoblubber
Wasn't Harry supposed to be stronger in this universe. He went from casually summoning peoples livers and tossing fiendfyre in the last universe, to ineffectually using bombarda in this one. Like the bombarda just tossed the guy in the air a bit, the force of it should have at least shattered his legs.
4/8/2022 c2 WeisseHex
I have ALWAYS loved Harry in the Star Wars universe! I can't WAIT to see how it goes! Awesome so far!
3/25/2022 c14 clinttraper

REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

&$
3/2/2022 c23 2Treyven 'The Raven' Corsey
I really enjoyed this story and I am happy you shared it with us. I am sorry you are ending it, but I do understand. Thank you for continuing it as long as you have.
2/23/2022 c23 2Malchior
Is Emperor Vitiate the Champion of Magic/the Force? Because if he is stealing souls to feed on them for his own power, would that not be a violation of Death's domain?
2/21/2022 c23 1Chartso
update?
2/17/2022 c23 2I await a guardian
You burnt yourself out writing this story due to its complexity, its a chore to write compared to your other works. That doesn't mean finishing this story isn't without merit, it is by far your best work...
1,661 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »