FanFiction.Net
for 42nd Supreme being

6/3/2018 c1 Guest
It's good
8/2/2017 c1 2Nazareth Crusader
Despite some stiff dialogue, awkward wording and grammatical errors, this was interesting. It's a shame you ended up not continuing it.
10/10/2016 c1 Guest
Are you going to make more chapters? Also, the O.C. - Momonga ship on top of the usual Overlord harem sounds like a fun path to explore.
6/29/2016 c1 aleguille
cool start
5/22/2016 c1 23SkyRig
Aw, dammit! I thought there was a second chapter! This is getting good! UPDATE!
5/3/2016 c1 4PervySageChuck
Very interesting story. I like it!

Now, for a proofreader's advice for future chapters...

Make sure that you use articles like "the", "a" or "an" when they are needed. I noticed a large number of sentences that were missing a needed article at the beginning.
Example: The very first sentence should have started out as "A pink petal..." instead of just "Pink petal..." There were a few other types of grammatical errors, but this type of grammatical error was the most often repeated error I saw.

I hope that you are not offended by my tendency to nitpick at things like spelling, punctuation or grammar... I find it very difficult NOT to kibitz at times.

Anyway, I sincerely hope that you continue this story.
3/25/2016 c1 20JackFrost14
Interesting. Keep it up! :)
3/6/2016 c1 5FleksAndru
Really liking the story :3
Looking forward to the next chapter.
2/24/2016 c1 T-B-R
Always love a new Overlord story, with a Kyuubi no kitsune along for the ride, this is going to be great!
2/9/2016 c1 Guest
Please update soon ! I can't wait :)
2/5/2016 c1 Shirosaki Kizuro
I could really imagine how Love-Doll scream freaking out the whole Nazarick resident and raising all the Security level to the Max.
"What is the Matter Love-Doll-sama!?"
"I got tails!"
"(0_0)"
Foll, and Fav. Because I'm an Overlord pervert
2/2/2016 c1 wasp463
Well this has potential I can't wait to see how it goes.
2/1/2016 c1 4taovkool
Alright, you got me interested so far. Watched.
1/31/2016 c1 Vega-Sakusa
Please tell me love-doll was a Guy in real life, because that would be too funny and makes you think what would have happened to other players who were also cross gendered in game lol
23 Page 1 2 Next »