for 6 Fights of the Legendary Jar Jar Binks (Plus 1)

7/5/2017 c1 37Storm Wolf77415
Number 1 was pretty good, but I think I have to give the blue ribbon to 3.
7/25/2016 c1 6OriksGaming
The first one is your best, honestly. Although I enjoyed them all. Great job. It was a lot of fun to read.
5/27/2016 c1 23frodogenic
First one wins by a mile. :) Those last two sentences are where it's at!
3/15/2016 c1 BradytheJust
I think I enjoyed this story a little too much...
Anyway I'm okay with Jar Jar myself *ducks projectile* Hey! Although I did like your nod to the Jar Jar is a Sith Lord theory (wonder how that would go, a duel between Jar Jar and Palpatine?)

The number of ways to kill a gungan is almost limitless, but you chose the best ones and wrote them in really well... especially with the Jedi 'letting it slide.'

Great job and now I'm eagerly onto the next story!
2/27/2016 c1 2Coruscant Castaway
Everything is so well written, I can't pick a favorite! I like your choice of words and your imagination too! I never hate Jar Jar though, I even think it's amusing to see an idiot like him in the great Star Wars Universe (guess I am the only one here? Please, don't force choke me for saying this).
2/25/2016 c1 31Girlbender875
You know, it can't be healthy deriving so much amusement from these little vignettes.

I think the ending lines of the first three made me laugh the most, especially when Palpatine was deemed the lesser of the two evils. I do have to admit, though, that poor Jar Jar is just so pitiful and pathetic that I did feel genuinely bad for him in #4, but my astonishment and amusement mirrored Palpatine's in the next one, lol.

The last one was interesting, though I am glad they didn't include it in the movie; I don't think anybody could have tolerated another Jar Jar scene. Though I do feel bad for the actor - he doesn't deserve all the hell people throw at the character. I figure Jar Jar would have at least been tolerable if he just hadn't been on Tatooine, most of Coruscant, or any of the final battle; he was at least somewhat useful during the initial period on Naboo, but his usefulness vanished in a heartbeat as soon as they left.

Lovely, wonderful writing as usual, and Palpatine's dry sarcasm and humor just make me laugh so bloody hard. I have to go meditate now and remember that I'm not supposed to derive pleasure in other people's deaths...
2/1/2016 c1 Littlekitty567
While I think the first one might be the funniest, I feel the best one was the last one! That's the one I felt the most satisfaction. Yes, you must tear down your opponent emotionally before crushing them physically! Otherwise it isn't as fun. That's something me and Palpatine can relate on...among other things. ;)
1/31/2016 c1 delightfully-so
Ohh... Lovely, all. Especially the first one. nice to see Palps do the Jedi a good turn.

The fifth one is cool too. Darth Jar Jar!
1/30/2016 c1 94lunarchroniclesandcockatiels
I liked the first one best. I'm not a big fan of Jar Jar... but some of it was just a little... idk, depressing. I mean, he acts like this little kid, (sort of like my sister), and... oh, idk
1/30/2016 c1 38Brievel
As far-fetched as it may be, I'm still a supporter of the "Darth JarJar theory." And I definitely liked the first one best, the rest were all a bit too gory for me. :P
1/30/2016 c1 10Lord Darth Yoda
Enjoyed all of these (As well as think a lot of them could've actually happened) but I think #7 was my favorite. If one person could make me feel bad for Jar Jar its Palpatine.