for Records of the Prince

11/18/2019 c2 Guest
"Sheridan likes you. She can't stand me. At all."

"Perhaps you should turn off your phone."

OMGOSH! That was pure gold!. Absolutely brilliant! I'm really liking this so far! Good work!
7/15/2016 c9 Guest
This was the exact dream I had..i was walking in wedding gown to Gabriel's lair
3/21/2016 c9 2Orionali
Another nice chapter, though here I've to insert some constructive criticism. To me, the bit between Lisa's father abandoning her and her running into Dracul was a bit drawn-out. Unneeded. It would've been less glaring if Dracul were, say, appear himself, not wait until she sauntered by, imo. I was initially reading this on mobile and, in the end, I found myself skipping over paragraphs in order to get to the dialogue. But apart from that, it's a good read! Hah, but why would Gabriel be in his "ye olde man" form? This part took me surprise.
3/17/2016 c6 Guest
Thank you for incorporating such folklore and the arabic is appreciated too.
3/6/2016 c8 Orionali
And another round of 'thank you's from me! I know it's such an insignificant nitpick, but every time I see someone address Gabriel as 'Dracula-with-and-a,' I cringe. It just makes me associate him with all other Draculas seen in books and movies. Not particularly well-portrayed, as well. But 'Dracul' is something new, not seen before- Well, I'm lying, but the point is, it's still far less known than its A-ending sibling. Imo, this shortened name is something that makes Gabriel stand out among his vampiric competition.

And it's amusing you chose to go down the Beauty and the Beast path for Lisa and Gabriel. Amusing in that it wouldn't be the first time Gabriel's voice actor would find himself in such a position. Do you know the TV-series called "Once Upon a Time"? It mirrors the original tale, but can offer a few twists and turns then the plot demands it, hah.
2/29/2016 c7 Orionali
You know, I'm extremely happy you decided to add some diversity/PoCs into the story. 'Cause you're right, the overall cast of Castlevania is white as a loaf of gluten-free bread. 'Tis the same reason I chose to introduce other cultures into my own fic as well. Curious as to why Gabriel lashed out at the librararian, though. And the polymorphic dragon-thingy. Though I don't think trying to intimidate the one around who the library's been built is a wise idea... Keep up the great work, SM.
2/6/2016 c3 Nightshade07
This is getting really good! Are Alucard and Dracul actually gonna settle down and have a (somewhat) normal life?!
2/6/2016 c3 17Creepy Mae West Kozi
Reading through this while listening to the LoS2 soundtrack turned out to be an excellent choice. "Legacy of the Belmonts" came on during Alucard's flashback and my immersion got dialed up to 11.

I really like how you're characterizing Alucard - the way he's caught between the habits of his past and the uncertainty offered by a future where both he and Dracul are still up and about is fantastic. In the game he had also seemed to be caught between reviling and loving his father (especially the phantom, who glared and threatened, but also called for help and asked for Drac to choose Family).
2/3/2016 c2 Dariel Rey
WoW! Very interesting. Unusual story and I'm looking forward to what happen next. I like how the characters look like - as in the game. Amazing!
1/31/2016 c2 Creepy Mae West Kozi
Hi! I really like this! The interactions between Dracul and Trevorcard are wonderful, especially the bit with the cellphone u. I'm pretty new to the fandom, so seeing this pop up in the Castlevania section made my day!
1/31/2016 c2 lyra
very good start, it's great to finally see a fiction that dares to embark on further los. I love the beginning and see Alucard as comfortable in this world and brought forth. As against the SilvouplaƮt snag, I know that you are American, but do not center your story in America as you seem to do. even if you change the name to ameria is the same. We sense that you are looking to Americanized so it is rather illogical. The story revolving around a world without America are center. Or when it is another continent, country (romania?), Who suffers apocalypses, wars, and attract monsters. Its change. They left enough issues through the memorials of the city exploited. For pity's sake even if you are American, it is very tempting to compare you to your world, not Americanized. (Just as it is rather illogical alucard live in America or Ameria when he left his father to sleep in a church in twelve hours from home). Good luck for the future .
1/31/2016 c2 TatteredSeraphim
Really interesting fic so far. I'm liking where this going at the moment. I admit that I've wondered what would it be like for Dracul to have to now adjust to the modern era, after the events of LoS2.