for Never stop dreaming

5/19 c37 Hiilikepie69
Glad you’re back and safe
5/19 c38 emmaxinyiswiftiepotter
I absolutely love this chapter! I miss seeing things from Hiccup's perspective, and to see all his worries for Astrid and their baby hit me right in the heart. I am really nervous about the final Act now! Hiccup's stress is getting to me, and I'm so worried. Their plan is going well from the looks of it, but I can't help but think something would go wrong...and I really hope Hiccup get home without trouble...I can't wait for what happens next!
5/19 c38 1Min's awesomeness
This is getting even more interesting!
However, I still hope that in the end, Stoick would be alive and that Valka has time to repent/or ask for forgiveness. And of course, Hiccstrid need to have a happy ending.
5/18 c38 Guest
This is wonderful, thank you for your new chapter. Great story!
5/18 c38 4CajunBear73
Local politics of Berk is an annoyance...playing for keeps with Drago is a nightmare...

CB73
5/8 c37 Hiccstrid0809
What an amazing story, when you updated it I had to read it all again 'cause I didn’t remember the plot, and it was increíble to read it all over again, I'm looking forward for the next chapter
3/17 c37 Guest
Loving this story, even if I want to chuck Valka and Spitelout off a cliff. Can't wait to see what's next!
3/3 c37 4CelestialWonder
Things are rough out there. Glad you're safe. Was very happy to see a new chapter.
2/26 c37 emmaxinyiswiftiepotter
You have no idea how excited and happy I was when you updated! That notification made my whole week, maybe even month!
I don't know if I can trust Viggo and it's killing me! I want to because he actually might value his family above all else, and Heather might actually be his cousin. But you never know with him! Loved this chapter and can't wait to read the next. But take your time, I'm just happy to know you aren't abandoning it~
2/26 c37 sup8pdct
Not a silly bit of fan-fiction. Am quite enjoying it tho not looking forward how much hurt you are planning, absolutely necessary it is yes. will get my heart racing for sure.
2/22 c37 4CajunBear73
Placing some hope on a snake to turn on a monster, Heather finds she's been out of her depth with Viggo...But that's how he lives his life, at the expense of others...

The plan to have Drago take this bait, even without the big unknown Drago has at his disposal, may not be something he cares about. Drago probably would throw his fleets, men and others at those they want to destroy until he's the only thing still standing or breathing...

With Heather going to visit Dagur, it may not be the best time to do this, but this could be a wildcard moment in the whole preparing for Berk's invasion...

We'll see.

CB73
2/22 c37 TMYSchol
Welcome back. Look forward to the next chapter.
2/21 c37 SixteedracMoony
Since I love you right now, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. thanks for updating this story that I love. I haven't read the chapter yet but I couldn't wait to tell you how excited I was. :)
2/7 c36 PowPow456
Plz continue this a really good story! Also I want to see more if eret and snotlout I think I ship!
12/29/2020 c36 Ultimarum456
This story has definitely become one of my favorites; I’m interested to see how all of this will enfold and eventually conclude. Especially regarding Hiccup & Astrid’s child. The world isn’t exactly in the greatest of shape, so I understand that’ll probably be a while before we see it get more addressed, as all the other drama continues to happen around the characters. Either way; wish you the best of safety that one can get during the pandemic, and can’t wait for the eventual continuation of this story.
384 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »