for Out of the Bag

5/19/2018 c2 SomethingAncient
The original guest review (I deleted it so as not to artificially inflate my review count):

"To be honest this is just plain fucking RETARDED to powerful this to powerful that same song and dance with new wrapping paper so I say no just plain fucking no"

My Response, since I can't reply in any other way:

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I can see where you're coming from, since it isn't immediately clear what the general focus of the story is. While still - by technical definition - the main character, Ichigo is more the "quest giver" in this story. Essentially, he really won't be doing much fighting. Instead, the action revolves around characters as the world building and plot becomes relevant to them. The next chapter is where you get to better see the how this story plans to divvy its fights and focus.

Have a good day and God bless,
SomethingAncient
10/13/2016 c4 4Krazyfanfiction1
Great as usual
9/25/2016 c3 Unholykyle465
You know, throughout all of my years reading bleach fanfiction I have never seen this concept done before. So kudos to you for doing something I'm pretty sure haven't been done before. Also this story is very well written and I've enjoyed what you have written so far, so please keep writing and updating this fic. I eagerly await the next chapter :)
7/28/2016 c3 maria
I find it a little difficult to compare Orihime and Momo as victims. I mean, they experienced pretty different circumstances. It seems like they were different kinds of victims. But, then again, maybe that's just me.
3/8/2016 c1 Guest