for When the sky falls

5/31/2017 c1 1bloody inseparables
This. Was. Amazing. So much beautiful hurt and brave d'art, panicked-out-of-their-gourd Inseparables and humour to boot! The prose stole my breath, it was absolutely incredible, you deserve so much more love for this story! I'll have to agree with d'Art, nursery rhymes are absolutely terrifying!
5/20/2017 c1 Guest
Greatly enjoyed reading this story. And I agree with d'Artagnan nursery rhymes are super creepy!
4/24/2017 c1 2chantellescribbler
omg loved your story. The ending was perfect, "I think nursery rhymes are terrifying." lol made me laugh.
2/11/2016 c1 8Issai
Fascinating! I loved the way you"ve drscribed Athos feelings. Marie was so cute!
And her songs quite... terrifying!
Excellent story!
2/4/2016 c1 ZoeBreaky
This was so wonderful. I enjoyed every sweet second of reading those 10k words! Great writing, great suspense!
2/1/2016 c1 72MusketeerAdventure
This was absolutely wonderful! Every word was amazing! I loved the fairytale driven nightmares; Athos' stoic love - and hidden fragility when it comes to d'Artagnan and your portrayal of Aramis and Porthos was perfect! Thanks for this!
1/31/2016 c1 pain in the mikta
AWESOME!
Wonderfully written, the angst is finely interwoven between Marie (I just luv this petite fille!) and d'Artagnan's interactions, light at first then darker and darker in his delirium until he comes back to them.
Les ins├ęparables are doing their part in those insights you give into their reactions throughout the storyline.
I'm sure wanting to read the next part!
1/31/2016 c1 Debbie
An excellent story! And I like your Marie very much. I hope the Gascon gets to go back to visit with her and climb that tree. A sequel perhaps?
1/31/2016 c1 Guest
Love this story! Very well written!
1/31/2016 c1 105Tidia
love, love , love this. I enjoyed the parts from d'Artagnan's point of view and his time with Marie. Then Athos's worrying and hearing his father's voice so he steps up. The hurt was great and liked the nursery rhymes.
1/31/2016 c1 120Deana