for So Far Away

10/22 c13 Kristen Hirdman
I love this story please keep writing chapters
9/26/2016 c13 Guest
You are a horrible writer and a dumb troll
8/4/2016 c12 keyshawn9811
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
5/27/2016 c12 Guest
It's a shame to hear that you might not finish the story. I rather enjoyed it.
5/26/2016 c12 Guest
Got one quick question for you? How can the dead like Brolly fall in love with Videl when she is still living? Should she had fallen in love with Gohan instead of Brolly because he living and not Brolly. Just to let you know this an flame because I'm Gohan and Videl Fan.
5/25/2016 c12 Guest
Just to let you know I'm gohan and videl fan not videl pair anyone else expect for gohan. But there is idea for challenge if you want to the site for it:
journal/Here-the-outline-of-story-for-Videl-cheated-582823482
Yes I'm dracoforce7 under deviantart.
3/17/2016 c11 DBZ Super AU
I have a requested story that I want you to write ( And I think you will find my idea to be very interesting ) :

Main Pairing : Goku x Vados (Eldest sister of Whis )

Main Characters : Goku and Vados ( The Eternal Dragon will make an appearance later on )

Genre : Romance / Supernatural .

Rated M for Mature content

Title: Last Heroes On Earth .

Summary : The , fight ,with ,their ,greatest ,threat (Aka Golden Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 3 Cell ) , had ,brought ,disastrous , consequences , Goku ( Who had fused with Vegeta / Into Vegeto / to fight against Cell / in which they somehow won / but something horrible had happened / Leaving Goku and a certain sister Whis /without her scepter / as the last heroes to live on planet Earth ) , and , Vados , now ,must , learn ,what , ,it ,feels , like , to , live , in , a , world, alone ,and ,forgotten , with , nothing , to , live , for , but , each other .

( But they soon discover that the dragon balls weren't destroyed / and they may be able to fix what was previously destroyed )

To, the ,author ,please ,do , my ,requested ,story ( I think you will really like it ) .

Thank You..
3/17/2016 c11 GuestMad
Gohan and Videl are my favorite dbz couple. Not Videl with someone else. Just wondering if you plan on getting Gohan and Videl together or not. If you can tell this is an flame review.
3/15/2016 c5 Guest
Nope bye I'm not reading trash child, this isn't star wars you mental fuck tard, this is dragonball z, star wars is awesome but no, I'm not reading this trash bye
3/11/2016 c10 Guest
Poor writing and inaccurate power levels
3/8/2016 c9 haywireseagull
heres hopeing its a saiyan gohan pairs with aside from that i like the story so far
3/8/2016 c9 rrm232
I'm so glad that gohan didn't get involved with videl I'm not a big fan of that pairing. By the looks of it gohan might be having a couple of mates, but who is the saiyan (if she was a saiyan) that was sniffing his shirt. Good story even though it is a little fast paced and now I can't wait to see who was in the chamber.
3/6/2016 c9 Cruzerblade
Great chapter I love it, I personally always liked ssj4 (I have no idea why some people hated it, it looks awesome) anyway I'm looking forward to the next one so keep it up:)
2/22/2016 c7 Guest
Why Gohan base so high.. Please do not be biased.. To the point that is almost a dumb clothe naruto fic.. Becuse it seem like that
2/22/2016 c8 5lone ranger22
awesome chapter, broly and videl will surely make a good couple, one of the reviewers mentioned about gohan and 18 pairing, its seems legit and logical .what happened to lime?
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »