for We're All Hitmen Here

8/19/2019 c6 Dman4869
Thanks k you for ur hard!
5/20/2019 c6 aceCELLA
Please update again
4/29/2019 c6 Kanzaki Mizuki
Please please please update soon. It’s been almost two years since the last update and I can’t count the number of times I’ve re-read this story. It’s really awesome and I hope that you won’t abandon this. It’s such a waste of good plot and I love how you portray Yamamoto. Yamamoto is my favorite KHR character and I’m really gateful that you created a story about him especially an Assassination Classroom crossover. This story is so good and it has a lot of potential so I will be patiently waiting for an update. Thank you so much️
2/23/2019 c6 Foxfur043
So... R u gonna be dead for 2 years this time
10/20/2018 c3 Ayumi Sawada
OMG!I thought-I thought-I thought that the whole thing was an actual thing!Turns out that it was just a dream! XD
9/23/2018 c2 Guest
Of course, his immunity can be explained to the fans with one word: bianchi
8/27/2018 c5 thanzintay.2000
Interesting
8/18/2018 c6 Ryoji Mochizuki
huh. interesting story.
6/12/2018 c6 Ann
Good interaction between Hibari and Yamamoto. Sometimes, you just need a spar that pushes you. First Karasuma thanks to Yamamoto and now Yamamoto thanks to Hibari.
I wonder how far Karma will actually get in his investigation. i mean, first things first, he'll have to figure out Takeshi's real family name.
6/12/2018 c4 Ann
It's good to see Yamamoto listening to and encouraging Nagisa. Poor kid. He definitely needed to have someone listen and have confidence in his future for him. Really, all the 3E kids do.
6/12/2018 c1 Ann
This is great! I love how you set up the dossier at the beginning and then switched over to various 3E people's perspectives on their new teacher. Tsuna's comments were funny. (and so was Gokudera's)
5/6/2018 c1 8Frost Destiny Winter
Whut? XD
4/27/2018 c6 4KageFuego4
Oh my. This is a very interesting crossover fic that even makes a good deal of sense! I must say, well done, here! I’m really liking the characterization you’ve got going on here. Looking forward to seeing how you go about the rest of this story! Dormant as it’s been, for a while now.

Happy Writing!
- Kage
4/12/2018 c6 Oc2uber
Interestinggg ;))) and the little tidbit in chap 5 where Karma is compiling facts about Yamamoto and one of them was “can’t math”/“thinks Water is an element on the periodic table” makes me snort because Yamamoto would totally think Water was an periodic element. can’t wait for another update, hopefully!
3/10/2018 c3 ChibiLuvsFiction
They're breakig the fourth wall . Thank you for the chapter!
128 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »