for More than enough

3/1 c29 xela1212
One of the best EVER. Loved ist sooooo much! Thank you!
1/3 c29 5OracleGuessMe
omg u killed me. like i think i never wrote a story whete someone wrote a relationship as good as u did. never ever did i feel like u got some timeline or fact wrong. never in a million times did u forget to make a character who could be good for the story appear. u never shyed out to make the story difficult. And hell yeah this story was great. I think luke was even more soft in this story and i liked it. I liked how u showed at the beginning mission golden retriever and then the whole carrots and coffe thing. leading down to the prom posal and the actual pro posal. U have got so many emotions in this story and luke and Rory's relationship was made so sweet. The whole snow thing was the best idea. I could ramble about so many things right now damn. Your movie references passed nearly as good like in the show. I enjoyed these little things really since i am a big movie nerd myself. Maisy and Buddy beinv there was awesome the only thing that would have been a plus would be an actual apearence from Liz. But honestly i wouldnt want the story any othet way. Such a big respect for this story uts absolutely incredible.
1/3 c29 OracleGuessMe
okay wow like damn this hurt so much i am glad u made it up tho. i mean i honestly think that this should have gone a bit differently and it would be better but u wrote everything absolutely awesome.
1/3 c28 OracleGuessMe
1/3 c27 OracleGuessMe
maisy is the best. i swer this chapter wrepped my organs out of my body it felt like the got cut in 1000 pieces.
1/3 c26 OracleGuessMe
oh got i am crying right here. how could u do this to me ahhhhh. okay i hope this fic ends well because my little heart doesn't like this at all...
1/3 c24 OracleGuessMe
oh man how can something so simple be so cute
1/3 c19 OracleGuessMe
oh man i love the flannel Family
1/3 c18 OracleGuessMe
wow like damn this was one of the best Chapters by now.
1/2 c17 OracleGuessMe
oh man this is such a good chaper i really adofe this story!
1/2 c16 OracleGuessMe
okay damn i love how u made the rory luke relationship...so cute
1/2 c15 OracleGuessMe
omg it gets worse, not worse that the story gets worse it get just even harder to not scream because the amount of fluff is heavy!
1/2 c14 OracleGuessMe
omg i am melting this so adorable i actually cried like a baby.
1/2 c12 OracleGuessMe
i dont like "dirty" scenes actually font reall need them... but still i enjoyed your writing
1/2 c11 OracleGuessMe
i love this chapter so much. The glowing ones... hahaha i cant.
427 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »