for Let Me Count the Ways

2/26/2016 c24 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
Very lovely
2/26/2016 c24 Dherea
Heartbreaking...the guilt would be unbearable; well done
2/25/2016 c24 5turbulenthandholding
OH GOD. This was so emotional and beautifully done. Thank you so much!
2/25/2016 c24 7Lady Ailuros
You've done it. You've killed me. Gdi. Reggie. Just when I thought nothing could possibly make his death any more agonizingly angsty. You had to prove me wrong. Ugh.
2/25/2016 c24 1MoonNott
Thanatos? Much morbid, quite fitting, but much morbid.

I wonder, perhaps that had been the shape Sirius' boggart took? Sirius responsible for Regulus' death.
2/25/2016 c16 Landre
I just stumbled over this series on Tumblr and I absolutely adore your drastoria.
I know nothing about young parents but I love the way Astoria stands up for her wishes and learns to trust the malfoys. Brilliantly done.
2/25/2016 c23 Pearls of Wimsey
Really enjoying this series, thank you for writing it!
2/25/2016 c23 10muddier waters
Huamizing Vernon Dursley takes immense skill and you did it beautifully.
2/25/2016 c22 writer34
I love Charlus
2/25/2016 c23 jperks
I loved it. I'm so glad that you ended it with Vernon at least willing to try to accept Dudley's career choice. I liked the cameo appearance of studley Neville... Thank you for the update.
2/24/2016 c23 21ShayaLonnie
Omg I love this so much. I think Dudley needs to be in more things, and friends with Neville! I love it!
2/24/2016 c20 2roon0
Now that is an intriguing pairing. I wonder if anyone has done a full blown story of these two? Something for another day perhaps?
2/24/2016 c19 roon0
Mad as a March hare as the saying goes.
2/24/2016 c18 roon0
Sweet
2/24/2016 c23 Guest
"He...was forced to look up at a tall, broad, well-muscled man who was looking askance at Vernon. The man had stripped down to his vest and had a couple smears of dirt across one intimidating bicep and one cheek."
YUMMMM. Gotta love me some Mr. Super-defined-biceps-manly-man Longbottom. SWiDS anyone?
But in all seriousness, this was well done and I truly enjoyed your portrayal of Mr. Dursley. You've added at least a layer of depth to his otherwise one-dimensional character.
629 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »