for ALL MIXED UP

12/7/2004 c1 StarrFirePhoenix
Baka, where are you? (I really hope it wasn't anything horrible) But I miss ya and I'm used to your writing process. But . . . really where are ya?
11/9/2004 c52 chibi moon baby
WOW! this fic is awesome! i cant wait to read more...please update soon!
10/20/2004 c52 StarrFirePhoenix
Where are you? What happened? And it better be important or I swear to the Goddess that I will find you and force an update from your slow typing little hands. Update! I need Kietro and Jubby fix. Please?
10/10/2004 c52 30Estelle Stafford
Oh that kind of sucks for pietro, but how does he know she was hooking up back with lance?
10/10/2004 c46 Estelle Stafford
ah, he should
10/10/2004 c45 Estelle Stafford
O h poor, girl, this is really good.
10/10/2004 c44 Estelle Stafford
Oh no, she is starting realize who she wants, I haven't read this story in awhile. Scott is jealous right, of remy.
9/25/2004 c36 a fan
please please please update! you have to finish this story!
9/24/2004 c1 6BuBBLe Tea BaBe
good continue
9/7/2004 c52 Heteroclite
Great story :D. I cant wait to read the rest. Bobby & Jubes are cute (even if he is a bit dense) and who could resist everyones favourite sexy cajun? Kitty and Pietro are great though. I havent watched, read whatevered much x-men so there two characters that i actually recognize. I will shut up now (finally) and go read some of your other storys.

K.
8/5/2004 c50 brokenendings
just to let you know. A carousel is a fancy word for a merry-go-round. I think you meant a ferris wheel.

Good chapter though. yay romy!
8/3/2004 c52 Draconian Weasel
YEA!11 u updated! i'm so excited! I have no idea how to express my joy... but i really love ur story!
8/1/2004 c52 pj
omg.. this ish a damn gd story i hav ever read... it's quite touchin.. i mean veri... i reali lub it!
7/31/2004 c1 Saku.a
You are the best X-evo writer on this site in my book! Grate job, and utterly amazing!
7/28/2004 c52 faith halles
more kietro . more kietro pretty pretty please .

tell me wht happens .