FanFiction.Net
for ALL MIXED UP

7/23/2004 c52 Voulez Vous
Thank god you updated! I was getting worried...and impatient..and a bit more worried. Wow, there's so much stuff happening to the couples now. Rogue and Remy are getting closer together, but it's always a hassle to think up a way to get them together and defy Rogue's touching problem, so I can't wait to see how you deal with that. Also, Kitty and Pietro seem to be having problems, so I'm really curios about how they're going to get together after this because they're going to be some misinderstandings after this. That also ha[[ens to be my favorite ciuple, and I LOVE how you've been making them out so far! Also, I think Amara and Bobby have taken an even bigger step towards each other, even though some of my friends don't think so. But they don't have the heart of an old romantic like I do, and so they wouldn't understand. Anyways, continue the couples! I can't wait to see them get together!
7/22/2004 c52 firehottie
update soon!1

~* firehottie *~
7/22/2004 c52 2Pixie13
No...Pietro and Kitty must be together! Good luck to you on the Jubilee and Bobby front, cause I can never do a story with them in it correctly. Great story!

Pixie
7/21/2004 c50 1TheRealMai
yay, i love romy! my absolute favorite couple! hmm. what is remy upto? he ruined the controls so that they can be stuck in the carousel. good job remy! lol, great chapter, can't wait for more.
7/21/2004 c51 TheRealMai
aw when is bobby gonna realize that sam is a backstabber? and i hope jubilee stops running from bobby so that they can get smooching. lol, update soon.
7/21/2004 c52 TheRealMai
i bet there's a message you are passing in this chapter and it says "don't believe everything you see". well, tis a great chapter matie. can't wait till the next set of chapters are out. please please update faster then a month please!
7/21/2004 c52 lilia
hey, your story is so good! I just read it all today, i was so into it. you are a really good writer. i think pietro should dump siren and go with kitty!
7/21/2004 c52 RealityTrance
oh, i love this story... I'm not a big fan of Bobby and Jubilee, but I love the Romy and Kietro! It's hot! Anyways, update soon! xoxo ciao
7/21/2004 c52 4Icestorm162
No, no, no! You can't end here! You must update (And I must take my own advice, lol!), can't wait for the next set of chappies, you are a genius. Seriously hot stuff!
7/21/2004 c52 17Mae Liz
Kitty cannot be that idiotic! I don't think that she would actually take Lance back! NO! She can't! It would be the biggest mistake that she's made in the whole story! I would like to know what he was saying to her though. Probably 'Siren dumped me for Pietro, and look, they're back together!' if that's it she had better not believe it! Ah!
7/20/2004 c52 3Druid-Priestess
omg! as usual, it rocked.

I loved the Romy, especially Remy's lines.

And the Bobby'Jubes was good too.

And of course the Kietro. *sighs*

All the angst! I loved it!

you have to update soon before I die. (well, not literally)

It's fabbity fabbity fabulous. update soon!

~Druid-Priestess~
7/20/2004 c49 4Echo Destynee
Wow Wow Wow! You are so wonderful it isn't funny. Please update soon!
7/11/2004 c49 1Sharmeen
WELL DONE!

God this is really amazing, i love the light tone you've used throughout the fic. I just re-read every chanpter in two days. I love every single plot line, i used to be a strict Kietro fan, then i added Romy and now i've added Jubilee and Bobby to that list, but i doubt other fics will be as interesting when it comes to bobby and jubilee.

I am forcing you to update! really, i'm dying for an update. This is really good and you should know it!
7/2/2004 c49 5echo21
Please Update!
6/22/2004 c49 hullo
Yay! An update! I thought you were gonna leave us hanging. But I forgive you!
449 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »