for Love is Love

8/20/2017 c4 firebirdphoenix02
This is an amazing story. Please write more.
1/15/2017 c4 Knight wolf
Please keep this story going
7/24/2016 c4 10TimberPaw
I am SO sorry for forgetting to comment on the last chapter. I simply didn't notice the new update. Damn! Anyways. I absolutely enjoyed reading the last two chapters. I especially enjoyed the close moments these two guys share with each other. It's so etremely cute that I sometimes just stop reading and try to focus myself on a picture with both wolfs snuggling together, one head under the under. Beautiful :3

Also take your time when it comes to writing. Yes, everybody literally goes "OMG AN UPDATE" when you post something new but don't force yourself. All left to say is have a great day and keep on writing such awesome stuff ;)
7/24/2016 c4 1ACZ91735
I really liked this chapter, it's a brilliant story that you have here
7/23/2016 c4 5L111
I really liked this chapter, I think you have a great plot idea in your head, and I think your writing's pretty good too.
7/8/2016 c3 Guest
plz continue
2/28/2016 c3 knights wolffs
Keep the story going
2/6/2016 c2 Liz R
So, he's finally married! What will the pup's names be?
2/6/2016 c2 10TimberPaw
Brendan is so lovely. It's so cute when he makes hutch blush :3 I think he already knew he's gay before hutch told him. Pls keep on writing :D
2/5/2016 c2 5L111
Wow! Interesting. I'll love seeing how it gets along!
2/5/2016 c2 1Mysterydude23
I read the chapter going great so far with Hutch and Brendan, but what I like is how Cando is all up in there business. Does Cando and Hutch have a history that caused Cando to act this way how Cando interact with other wolves that close to the same gender? Well hope I'm right and can't wait for the next chapter.

-Mysterydude23

Ps: You may think the A and O is dead but not this archive we still add more and more stories in this animation that we thought was great or good, it all differs in our opinion A and O is still not dead until all authors stop and abandon this archive, but I know that will happen in the future. That's all I have to say Peace!
2/4/2016 c1 Mysterydude23
Hey welcome to FF! And to the A and O archive. You said give your story a chance and I did. You got me hooked so far. Can't wait for a update.

-Mysterydude23
2/3/2016 c1 9Blackwolf4626
Good start so far, Im interested in seeing how Hutch will make a move on Brendan of perhaps vice versa, keep up the good work
2/3/2016 c1 45K2912 - The Anonimo Avtory
Good start bro and although it was short i enjoy it well
2/2/2016 c1 10TimberPaw
Woah, Love how everthing starts and how these two met. I think this new guy definitely likes Hutch. Can't wait to read more. Thumbs up! :3
16 Page 1 2 Next »