for The Shinobi Line

7/13/2020 c3 griffin
can you make more
2/7/2018 c1 Jose19
I will still give the edge to the IS because Tabana is a genius without compare creating such deadly weapons, and their technology is much higher than Konoha.
3/14/2017 c2 30Engineer4Ever
Hm, it's a good fic, but your dialogue is so rigid. toss in some slang, give some excitement when they talk or personality. I understand, it is going well, I will be etc. It's great grammar, but like I said, rigid.
2/19/2017 c3 TheFirstSpectator
hmm being honest I am very interested in this can you please update it its been like a year bud.
7/7/2016 c3 Stratos263
Wtf Naruto why the fuck did you put shielding if it weakens your IS fuck what the teacher says.
7/7/2016 c2 Stratos263
Good luck Naruto
7/7/2016 c1 Stratos263
Good luck Naruto and restore the balance
5/26/2016 c1 FosterFarms
I'm so glad to hear you r back, will u be continuing this masterpiece or perhaps remastering it
3/20/2016 c3 1Akira Stridder
Ahh Naruto should have develop an ai or something to defend against hacks
2/24/2016 c3 1Arc-Angel-Of-Fire
I don't like this story. I can't honestly say why because it's a great read.. I just...as I read it though the thought 'what the hell is this?!' is running through my head.(and not in a nice way)
where do you see this going?
what happened to the limit of IS cores?
there are a lot of other question that come to mind as well.
Why do I hate this? I don't even know that.
2/20/2016 c3 WhiteFangDarkClaw
I honestly prefer Freedom over this one.
2/13/2016 c3 Facebreaker17
i really like the story so far and can't wait for the next update
2/13/2016 c3 KingoftheSkyDragons21
Great Chapter. But personally I feel angry at the school. I would think that the blueprints for the Kyuubi are company property and they handed them over to a rival, and you have Tabane who must have hacked into the servers of the company act like she can't be punished. It bothers me how they seem to think that since Naruto isn't an IS pilot they can do as they please. And I thought that Chifuyu who should be the one who would be against the crimes comminted is fully helping with them. If I am wrong please let me know, or at least explain.
2/12/2016 c3 Latherial
Interesting story overall, looking forward to the next chapter.
2/10/2016 c3 3ncpfan
This story, I'll admit, is getting off to a very interesting start. I'm looking forward to seeing just where exactly it goes from here.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »