for Fairy Tail: The Celestial Goddess

4/16/2016 c9 6The Age of Awesomeness
Okay, this is great! Please update soon!
4/16/2016 c9 Alaina Kuski
Love it!
4/10/2016 c8 Guest
Great story can't wait for next update
4/6/2016 c8 Flamexofxchaos
I'm so happy right about now. Even though tomorrow I'm forced to run 2.3km u have just put a smile to my life
4/5/2016 c8 Fairy Tail Lover
I really like this fanfic and maybe in the next chapter Lucy figures out that lisann puts a spell on everyone in FairyTail(expect the Master duh)u under a spell, that's why they treated her so cruelly earlier and Nastu breaks out of the spell and went to SaberTooth to get Lucy back. It will be so cool if you did that!
4/6/2016 c8 KawaiiBeas
I love this story so far. Can't wait for the next update :)
4/6/2016 c8 1BloodyIslander007
Yay! One thing though, please don't make it the cliché 'Natsu kicks Lucy out only to realize he loves her so much' cause that would just kill the awesome mood you got going here. Updates please! You're a great writer :)
4/6/2016 c2 BloodyIslander007
dude, what a bitch!
4/5/2016 c8 1Sunny ver 2.0
Yeah there are a lot of these kinds of stories but your writing is very good! I hope you keep up the good work.
4/5/2016 c8 1FlameHead
I think this is amazingly described and played out.I can't wait to see where this is going to end you for making my emotions be torn apart as I soon!
4/5/2016 c8 1jfkkennedy
doom marine 54 got his account banned. but trolls like him just create new ones and start over again.
4/5/2016 c8 TheCheeseyCheeser
Great chapter, can't wait for the next! And don't let rude reviews get you down, they are bound to happen and annoying as hell. Keep up the good writing! And I will see you in the next update! :D
4/3/2016 c7 Flamexofxchaos t
That was amazing! I didn't read this for a while but it's amazing! Also ( virtual hug ) don't worry we ALL hate him, and I mean ALL OF US
4/3/2016 c7 Dark Mystique
Haha i love how you are introducing sting and rogue xD i hope you put up a new chapter soon! 3
4/2/2016 c7 jfkkennedy
doom marine 54 got his account banned. but rest asure trolls like him will just create a new account and start all over again.
167 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »