for Fairy Tail: The Celestial Goddess

4/2/2016 c7 5Mavis Senpai
Awesome
3/25/2016 c6 Eygptian dragon
I love your story! I hope to read more about it. Even if your doing the Lucy cliché it's still a cool and Unique story.
3/21/2016 c6 soapywaters13
Oh mah gwad natsu you better have a great fucking reason to be such a doc to Lucy!
3/20/2016 c6 2JustAnotherKawaiiOtaku
Good chapter, please update soon.
3/20/2016 c6 TheCheeseyCheeser
Good chapter. And I understand XD. I really do not like school. Some of your paragraphs are a little long though, I suggest you space them out a bit, same thing with your dialogue. It makes it easier to read plus it makes the chapter look longer.
3/7/2016 c5 Animerebel16
I love this story!
3/3/2016 c5 TheCheeseyCheeser
This is really interesting! The thing is, I can see this happening in the anime, (and I am so definitely sort of hoping that it does XD) But the idea and execution is awesome! Keep up the awesome work!
3/2/2016 c4 KawaiiBeas
omg! i cant wait till you update again. ughh i hate how lisanna is acting like a total b. great story so far though cant wait to read what happens next.
3/2/2016 c4 3MarSofTheGalaxies
Bitchanna put a spell on the guild. It's the only explanation. When they snap out of it, they should all suffer Lucy's wrath.
2/25/2016 c3 1KawaiiCake115
I love this story! I can't wait to see how Lucy gets stronger! heh... Im fired up now! XD
2/22/2016 c3 Flamexofxchaos
Damit! This is so awesome
2/22/2016 c1 Please help LUCY
Double spacing the type will make reading this alot easier. Not a suggestion, a recommendation.

Sorry, these "Lucy left the guild and Lisanna is a bitch" stories are a dime a dozen. So far, this first chapter could be a bit longer, but your writing style and grammar are good. If you can put a twist on it, then it will stand out.

I'm not suggesting your a bad writer, it's just that the premise of Lucy leaving the guild because of a clashing love triangle between with Lisanna is overdone. However, as an experimental writing exercise, go right ahead. It will help you pick out your flaws with story structure by giving you the needed experience.

For another possible story you could write, "a character (OC) from Earth is sent to Earthland, they have knowledge about fairy tail, and must learn to survive." (look at "Child of Heaven" by jaques0 for ideas)
A mythological setting, where fairy tail is more literal; Natsu is a 'Dragon', Gray is an Ice demon, Lucy is a princess, and Erza is a fairy." It would follow their adventures based on the manga/anime, and add new arcs. Or completely stray from the manga and tell its own story. ("The Faerie's Dragon" is the another good example).

Keep on writing, and I hope you take my advice into consideration.
2/22/2016 c3 2JustAnotherKawaiiOtaku