for Fairy Tail: The Celestial Goddess

12/4/2016 c29 Alaina Kuski
Lucy...kick lisanna's butt!
12/4/2016 c29 1FairyTailBookworm
ARRGGHHHH! NOOOOOO! I neeeeeddddd to know what happens!

So happy to see you again! Totally understand about physics. Can throw you into a loop sometimes. Hang in there and cannot wait to read the next chapter!
11/11/2016 c28 LE PUMALCON
FIRST OF ALL...THIS STORY SO FAR IS AMAZIIIIINNGGG! SECOND OF ALL...DOOM MARINE 64 (SOMETHING LIKE THAT) TROLLS U!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG ALMLST EVERY FAIRY TAIL FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ HE HAS COMENTED ON! HE NEEDS A LIFE HONESTLY! I CANT...OMG...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANY WAY UR GREAT! STAY BUEATIFUL!
10/8/2016 c28 Flamexofxchaos
U keep up the awesome work irl! Don't let the haters stop you! Update whenever you can!

Just ignore the haters, and focus on the people who love your story!

We all support you! (~)
10/8/2016 c14 Guest
sheet gettin real m8
10/8/2016 c28 6The Age of Awesomeness
You go! Follow your dreams! Keep writing!
10/8/2016 c28 1LKFairy4416
Hey, cliches are nice, especially when you can write one well. So that nasty troll needs to back off. I enjoy this story and so do others. There's no need for hating.
10/3/2016 c1 Sad-Otaku-Ferret
I really liked this, but I'm confused, how does a voice die?
9/15/2016 c27 2Secret Companion
You can do it Lucy! :D

I'm sorry people are being mean to you :(
9/10/2016 c27 Guest
I just binge read this story! I love it! Your style is great!
9/11/2016 c27 6The Age of Awesomeness
Amazing! Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
And ya know what? I say f*ck the person who attacked you through messaging. They're clearly too scared to ppst their thoughts in a review.
9/11/2016 c27 Dark Mystique
gaahhhh I need another chapterrr! :O
9/10/2016 c27 2Flamey Owl
Hehe, lisanna just dug herself a very large hole which many people would be very glad to 'help' her into. -sorry to any big lisanna fans, I don't actually hate her, in fact I quite like her, it's just in this story.
9/10/2016 c27 Alaina Kuski
Go Lucy! You can crush Lisanna!
9/10/2016 c27 1vacress
Who was it?! I ain't letting anybody messing with one of my fav authors amazing stories!
167 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »