FanFiction.Net
for Hunted Rose

4/19/2019 c7 donmechdragonwing
I'm still here dude it's ok
12/12/2017 c5 1Nagaichi
More please!
10/12/2017 c1 Vashne
How on earth would I know if i like something or not before reading it? And if I did read it and did not like it it is a feature of this site to leave a response as to why I don’t like it. And if said review I might have posted was constructive in its criticism then might you be willing to read it in order to grow as a writer yourself? Instead you put right in the summary that you would not hear such things and as you would not hear our thoughts I will not read any of your story. Even though we are both made lesser for it. A point on how the world will treat such attitude must be made.
10/11/2017 c6 Intameticus
Great. Only things I have to say are to add a divider between different scenes so they do not run into each other like they do. Also upload more. This is entertaining.
10/10/2017 c6 2GrnDrgnzrd
Awesome, cute, and LMAO!
See you next chapter.
6/10/2017 c5 5Minesniper
*Awkwardly shuffles in corner*

Uh... hi! I may or may not have gone half of a year not reviewing anything... so yeah. Anyways, I'm going around everything I missed and reviewing the most recent chapter.

That said... holy shit. Those guys got fucked up.
2/5/2017 c3 BegonThots
I have reread this story so far 3 times already.
2/5/2017 c5 BegonThots
Don't this please, I love it.
2/5/2017 c4 BegonThots
I thought you were gonna kill Summer. Phew that didn't happen.
2/4/2017 c5 1MariZainforth
That was interesting... One thing, though, please use line break when you change into different scenes
1/25/2017 c4 MariZainforth
So... are you gonna update this?
because Im totally hooked
9/4/2016 c4 5Minesniper
Oh God, please don't kill Summer. Every time she gets into a fight I get paranoid she'll die. She is one of four punching bags for the RWBY fanfiction community, but she's the only one I really feel bad for!
6/13/2016 c3 7slayergopher
Well wow! That was seriously not what what I was expecting (not a complaint btw).

I can't wait for the next chapt.
6/12/2016 c3 werewolves1999
I sooo did not see that coming. Thats a really great twist. Cant wait for the next chapter!
6/11/2016 c3 5Minesniper
Wow a lot of stuff happened all at once. Raven comes back, she's also Ruby's mother, they knew Weiss's mother, Summer's alive, clusterf*ck of plot points all piled together. That was certainly interesting.
22 Page 1 2 Next »