for Beam me up, Hottie

5/15/2019 c1 18PurryCat
That was an excellent one-shot. From Scottie's exasperation to the Valentine's Day Drinking Game with all the cheesy pick-up lines. Amazing! Thank you so much!
6/30/2016 c1 Dee
You know a lot of pick up lines lol! That was great !
3/6/2016 c1 60Spectering
This one is my favorite one.
3/3/2016 c1 1Alyss Penn
So perfect. So cute. You had me reading until the end with: good grammar and punctuation, a great will they/won't they vibe, and hilarious pickup lines. I particularly like the bear one. While I wish Gretchen was the one to nudge the two of them together, it's equally believable that Scottie would ship Darvey (despite being Harvey's ex and all), if that makes sense. By the way, I like how you used the present tense! :)
2/9/2016 c1 Julie
This is amazing! I love it so much :D
2/6/2016 c1 Guest
Wow this was just perfect.
2/5/2016 c1 39lafantomette
I love fics related to holiday/Halloween/Valentine's Day, etc. So this fic made me very happy! I really hope they will write Scottie this way.
Very cute and funny story! Thanks for writing!
2/4/2016 c1 EmMNarang2513
I purposefully left this to read tonite as treat for my crazy week and I am so happy I did. I loved it. I loved the tie in with Episode 512. This line: "his gaze lowers for just a millisecond, because that dress" was great (& yes...that dress!). Also when he leaves her apartment so frustrated & realizes he forgot to fight was truly inspired. I was so surprised with how you get him back to Donna. Thanks so much for posting!
2/4/2016 c1 Sof
Is that cupid 's arrow... Hahaha! That was such a super fic! I enjoy it so much! I think I LL go read all of its 7000 words again..
Thanks for writing :-*
2/4/2016 c1 Guest
You have got me smiling! A very cute story! Thank you)
2/4/2016 c1 DarveyUK
I usually hate Scottie but I'm happy she knocked sense into Harvey! Loved the cheesy pick up lines also! Amazing as always
2/4/2016 c1 3myincoherentthoughts
Wowwwww, this is so good, I loved it so much
2/4/2016 c1 Annna Hatcher
BABEEE I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS OH ! We have this as the memory of our pick up lines convno now lmfao THIS WAS SO GOOD!
also one of my fave parts:
"I know you hate it when I'm right, but trust me. No woman sticks around for twelve years because of a pay check and bag here and there, Harvey. She loves you." so accruate! X
2/4/2016 c1 kwisteria
This fic brought me so many feels! Made me laugh too! I'm anxious about Scottie coming back again and again, but this made me feel so much better ;) Loved it!
2/4/2016 c1 lin