for what if there's a footprint i left a life ago

7/1/2019 c1 melissa
hey there! you might not see this, but this is nowhereland. i'd really like to have a chance to get to know you better, since your works were a big part of my memories from middle school, even though i've sort of grown out of the fandom, and i just think you're a cool person. you can find me on tumblr at softluvr-please hit me up! i hope you have a nice day, when/if you see this. 3
10/7/2016 c1 Viofan238
This looks interesting. I'd love to read more.
7/11/2016 c1 Nowhereland
How did I not see this one? :o This is another awesome fic! "At least the body pillowof Akeno Himejima in his closet hadn't been discovered. Yet." I loved that line omg.
6/12/2016 c1 56Princesa andrmeda
My sister recommended this to me. Like, four months ago? *goes to check calendar* yup, I most probably forgot what the whole fanfiction was going about, though, and I'm way too lazy now to read it yet again at this very moment. Sigh~ well, as you probably think, I, as everyone else who read this, am expecting and update. The plot seems good and the narrative that of a manga (only with no images and more description. ah~ I messed this thing up, didn't I~?) Oh, and to that one person saying about BrCon, yes, the beggining of the plot does seem that way, let's see if it becomes harem as well *sits back to enjoy the show*
2/4/2016 c1 66mikkimikka
Hey! This looks like an interesting start. My otp is rochu but i doubt this will be rochu. So i am interested to see what their dynamic will actually be like. This reminds me of the series Brothers Conflict. I look forward to more
2/4/2016 c1 visitor
Well, it is not a bad story, really, it is actually a good story. It is has pairing? I really hope to see the new chapter
2/3/2016 c1 asdfghjkl
I want another chapter now. ASAP.
2/3/2016 c1 Annabelle Flynn
Wow, this is really great and as far as I can tell it's well thought this is definitely not a "badly written fanfiction", write of the bat you have a better plot and writing style than most of the people on this website. Take my praise and sing with joy Lord Author, for I give you the stamp of approval.

Plus, I like your story so update for me please. SOON