FanFiction.Net
for Alternatale

3/16/2018 c28 Princess of Muffins
This. Story. Is. AMAZING! Kopi is wonderful! They are so thought out! And their relationships with the other characters are just simply incredible! I can not wait for the next chapter! And I think the disembodied voice is... interesting to say the least. But it latches onto my curiosity and isn't letting go! See ya next chapter! Bye!
3/13/2018 c28 40Wxnderland
Ah sorry! I didn't realise that I hadn't logged in when I reviewed. I'm the guest bellow lol. But again, Wonderful work as always!
3/6/2018 c28 Guest
Ah an update! I love this so much. As always Kopi is incredibly perceptive as always and I adore how things are going! Can't wait for an update, I'm so excited to see how this all ends, especially with the genocide route. Update soon!
3/5/2018 c28 lord typhlosion
Aawww ! We love you too disembodied voice. Also im happy to see you've return to this story author I actually thought this was dead for sure. Glad it didn't after all to end the story without knowing how it ends or who our favorite voice is would just horrendous.
10/3/2017 c27 Guest
Nice work
10/3/2017 c1 Guest
This is TRUELY amazing.
I love the way you can describe something using only words,I do not have talent for that type of thing...But I really like this just keep on writing

AND STAY DETERMINED
4/20/2017 c27 MemeMaster
Noice. It seems...eh. Never mind. Cool though.
4/19/2017 c26 MemeMaster
Noice.
4/19/2017 c26 Wxnderland
Omg when Kopi mentioned Italic it hit me right in the feels. I miss the character so much! Moving on, another fabulous chapter with an extremely sceptical Kopi towards Alpys! I love how perceptive they are! Poor Frisk is so trusting that they don't even realise how staged it all really it. Also, I'm liking how Kopi was able to receive those items from Bratty and Catty's shop, it's nice that they're still very much in touch with the other human souls. And I'm glad that they're actually slowly realising that something is amiss with the first soul. I can't wait to read more about that! Poor Frisk seems slightly shook from (I presume) their meeting with Sans. Are they going to tell Kopi about it? Anyway loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one! We haven't had Kopi end up in the genocide run since Italic left and I'm sorta worried on how our poor protagonist will act when they realise how alone they are over there.
4/18/2017 c26 2MajorKO
Are you a glitch?
4/17/2017 c26 lord typhlosion
yep! its official kopi has finally lost it. I mean hearing voice when no one else is nearby hes totally bonkers. on another note congratulations to the author for making another splendid chapter.
4/14/2017 c25 PixelPrime
Alright I've been reading this story and I think it's AWESOME!
I love Kopi!They are very well thought out and are unique!
Also Anon is quite interesting,I hope I can learn more about him in future chapters!
Keep up the great work!
3/29/2017 c25 40Wxnderland
We finally get to see Muffet! This was such a cute, fun chapter, even though Copi seemed extremely uncomfortable by Muffet's presumable affections. I'm glad that Frisk and Copi handled that situation well. And finally, Anon. I'm so pleased I can finally call you something- even if the name strikes more questions. Marvellous work on this chapter as usual! Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/26/2017 c25 lord typhlosion
Well ain't that the most clever name? anywho no matter, "Anon" it great to get... a name to... a voice..? whatever it doesn't matter we'll get your real name yet and you giving use a fake only symbolize how much you love ain't that right.(also we all know who told muffet to get them.)
3/26/2017 c25 310moorem