for The Fish and the Doctor

5/31/2016 c5 1ViscoAberration
I'll be honest. Going head first into this story I expected...well to be honest I didn't know what to expect. It's a fish. I wasn't sure what you could possibly do involving the Doctor and some little fish that only he could understand. But, given what has happened as of chapter 5, it's obvious that it could go somewhere as Grace is able to interact with the Doctor , his companions, and all the adventures thereupon. I'm curious as to how exactly did Grace go from fish to human, as it wasn't completely explained. I'm assuming it'll be explained later on. For now, I can only wait to see what her future interactions with the universe as a human will hold.
4/4/2016 c2 Rover
So far I love it, it's funny and a tiny bit nerve racking, you always know it's a good fanfic when you really care for the characters
3/29/2016 c5 Kuse Endian
Nice ending, but how will you progress the story now? What will Grace bring to the Tardis? I cannot wait to see how this all will play out. Good Job, Keep up the good work
2/10/2016 c4 Kuse Endian
This is going great so far, I cant wait to see where it will go next. What will Grace be bringing to the table besides her adorableness ohhhhh you've got me hooked.
2/10/2016 c4 1thewhiterabbitswatch
This story is really cute! Dot is so adorable, I can't stand it. I'll definitely keep reading this!
2/10/2016 c1 Windfee01
A fish as companion? Great idea :D
2/9/2016 c4 6Kat A. Coop
SO can English or is the TARDIS translating or allowing her? Lo0ve this story!
2/9/2016 c2 Kat A. Coop
This is so great! I love Dot! Dot is a perfect name for such a sweet little fish!:D
2/8/2016 c3 7Eagle Hawke
Ohhhkay!
2/8/2016 c3 2alwaystherereading
Omg, this is a brilliant idea
2/8/2016 c3 66notwritten
Interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
2/8/2016 c3 Kuse Endian
Awwwwwwwww I cant hold in this level of Adorableness its too much. I cant wait to what happens next.
2/4/2016 c1 ArkadiaBadWolf
Amazing. I totally want to find out what happens. Plz describe the setting more. I don't really understand where she is though . Love it :)
28 « Prev Page 1 2