for You Evil Son Of A-

10/15/2020 c19 Poseidon63
Well, shit...Not what I expected but definitely something I wanted to see. Love this entire fic.
1/18/2019 c19 jj
noooo update
2/9/2018 c19 asighoaighnqllg
Trying to give Insanity a literary firm, eh?
1/15/2018 c19 1draconianking
More Please I Beg Of Thee
1/14/2018 c19 Helily
Well, that was a somewhat unexpected ending...

but at least I got to see a Madara gamer fic! Honestly, he seems perfect for that role. Not sure why this is the first time I've seen that idea.
12/26/2017 c8 Guest
how old is Madara.
12/20/2017 c19 Really
Reeeeally?
12/21/2017 c2 CharmingButIrrational
Well that ended things quickly for me. I'm actually even more disappointed now. I thought the story would manage at least to make it to ch.3 before it went into terrible crack territory. In any case. Good luck with the story.
12/21/2017 c1 CharmingButIrrational
Sounds less like a guide and more like the author telling this main character who is another expy for the the author all of the answers. Reading just the first paragraph made me immediately realize how much more interesting this story would be without the disembodied voice telling Madara exactly what he needs to do. Madara having to figure out everything by himself makes it much more fun and more show than tell. Don't think I'll get very far before I stop reading but I can always be pleasantly surprised.
8/7/2017 c4 Han-Daewi
LOL that's one long f**k xD
8/7/2017 c3 Han-Daewi
LOL that guide
7/30/2017 c5 Rongis
Fucking crack fics with 200 words for a chapter goodbye reetarded autistic mother fuucker. go die from overdose on the shiit you are pumping into your veins.
6/2/2017 c1 1BlackAnimeDemonWolf