FanFiction.Net
for Wing Man

2/20/2016 c1 9PJ Blindclown
This one was really touching. I've always been interested in the ways of the Deltoran dragons, since I wrote TOCTN. The way they think, the way they feel, and their own brand of magic all fascinate me. I so wish I could read Secrets.

Also, getting this from Doran's POV was just brilliant. He never found a lover (or mate) himself, but he was part of helping Fortuna find one. I just love that. :)
Keep it up,
PJ
2/8/2016 c1 30KM2000
This is so heartwarming! :) I love that you chose to write about Doran and the dragons, because there aren't enough fics on here about them (or about any of the historical characters). Doran's friendship with Fortuna was heartwarming to see here, and it was especially heartwarming to see him bring Fortuna and her mate together. I never even thought that he could have brought them together until I read this fic! Though it's also really tear-jerking since we all know what happens to Fortuna's mate later on. :'(

I don't know why, but for some reason I didn't realise the story was in Doran's POV until he started talking about how not-so-different dragons were from his kind. :/ Don't know why, but I thought it was a dragon speaking until I realised that it was really Doran. But I did notice that you wrote the fic as if it were one of Doran's journal entries. I thought it was an interesting choice, and a great one, since Doran's story is basically revealed through his journal entries and it really seems a part of his character. So I think it was well done using that sort of style. :)

I also love how you named the male dragon 'Corona'. It reminded me a lot of that kingdom in
"Tangled", which is also called Corona. Is that where you came up with the name?

Anyway, I loved reading this fic and great job writing it! :)