FanFiction.Net
for Akame ga KILL!: Vanity's Final Virtue

8/29 c51 toma awa
wait, so is this the end? whelp oh damn.
5/9 c50 Guest
I'm so glad Tatsumi finally confessed to Akame. This should've happened in the anime. Good chapter. I hope our two favourite assassins will finally get their happy ending.
3/16 c51 1Ultimatrix bearer
The way you set this up I wouldn’t surprised if we had gotten a villain victory for esdeath.

3/8 c51 2Elysian empire
well shit...old man has left the game.
3/8 c51 10WoodenStarfish
I knew you’d leave on a cliffhanger! Good chapter.
2/19 c1 Guest
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

/.../.
2/15 c50 lac
cuando crees que sacaras otro cap
1/9 c50 JaDe In NighT
Even with the upgrades can they actually win. Honestly Esdeath looks very strong and I expect for her to actually get overtaken by the First Emperor when she actually start to lose. If that happens how will they win when they have so much problems with Esdeath hmm. Still annoyed Mine got killed is such meh way. The team was already half dead by that time , heck they were half dead since the middle of the story.
1/7 c50 1Ultimatrix bearer
And that’s how the battles are won. By soldiers who go all in.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1/1 c50 SpartanKing J
Sweet it’s been minute, hope you update more frequently
1/1 c50 2Elysian empire
an update form one of my favorites at the start of the new year. the best way to start off.
1/1 c50 10WoodenStarfish
Still my favorite story after all this time. I’m glad you went with the Akame/Tatsumi path, and gladder that your writing is still great.
5/28/2021 c49 leo
puedes continuar tu historia es muy interesante
1/1/2021 c49 Jehu
Guess now they embrace esdeath philosophy, survival goes to the fittest, either they adapt to their Teague and evolve, or die trying
12/30/2020 c49 1Ultimatrix bearer
This reminded me of the hype and build up to the enies lobby arc of one piece. Though I’m genuinely curious as to what mutual subjugation entails. Are we talking like hulk and banner or defeating the spirit bleach style.

274 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »