for High School DxD: The Divine Magical Rider

7/18/2018 c10 Awayuki
How long would it take for next update, is this story dead. oh dear author thou please answer this reader question
1/11/2018 c1 Guest
It seems cool,but you should add a harem,this mc deserves it.
6/30/2017 c9 Celestial stratos
I think this is a great story but your oc wanting to help everyone despite knowing he could die is kind of irritating it sounds to much like shirou from fate stay night.
6/24/2017 c10 pale rider 17
this chapter is Epic and i Think that takeshi and kiyome have got closer to one Another because they
dont want to se one of them get hurt or end upp deed. and they had a cute moment when they hugged each other so yeah that is how i react so i hope to read Another chapter .
6/23/2017 c10 Mariah
This is great but when are you gonna update High School DXD: The Zero (rewrite) story. It's been a year since the last time you updated that story.
6/25/2017 c10 shadownight819
I love reading boneboys one offs, you should do it
6/25/2017 c10 Awayuki
you know author-san this is one of the good oc story i ever read in highschool dxd fanfic i do hope you continue this story~ if you dont mind can i pm you to ask some advice and opinion about writing
6/25/2017 c10 ShadowUzumaki55
I was worried that you had given up on writing fics. Awesome job as usual.

Takeshi has a strong sense of justice, and with the help of his friends they managed to save the town. Wonder what this means for him now. I'd say that he has earned a long vacation. And, summer break is coming up he should take full advantage of his time off and gets some rest and relaxation.

For Blair, I had thought that she was Kuroka at first.

Anyway keep up the good work.
6/23/2017 c10 1GrandmasterCastiel
Yes...YES!
6/23/2017 c10 MrSpice
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! MAKES ME PUMPED FOR THE NEXT ONE!
I WANT TO READ THE TREATY CHAPTER! now! I want to see what you do with it!
6/23/2017 c10 3Tenzalucard123
Do you update ur other fics?
6/23/2017 c10 44Wacko12
i thought that was Kuroka for a moment
5/25/2017 c9 pale archer 17
takeshi has strong sense off justice and have a good heart
and i Think that maybe If possible kiyome and takeshi can be together considering that
Those are childhood friends If that make sense ?
ps: this are my first opinion so i understand If others have different idea.
3/30/2017 c9 Guest