for High School DxD: The Divine Magical Rider

5/25/2017 c9 pale archer 17
takeshi has strong sense off justice and have a good heart
and i Think that maybe If possible kiyome and takeshi can be together considering that
Those are childhood friends If that make sense ?
ps: this are my first opinion so i understand If others have different idea.
3/30/2017 c9 Guest
Neat!
12/30/2016 c9 Klein
Nice chap. harem- Yes,harem - wise: Sona,Yukina,Kiyome,...,...,...,...,...,...,
12/26/2016 c9 San
Cool! Harem,of course. 6 - 8.
12/28/2016 c9 1Dark White Fang
Personnally I am for the harem. Because of two things. First with his idéal to make everyone happy I find hard to understand how he could not retourner the feelings of a girl (could be hilarious if a guy said he have feelings for him). Secund it's highschool dxd.
12/27/2016 c9 The Shadow Monarch
You did good but this is where I say goodbye
12/25/2016 c9 Guest
Harém and continue please
12/24/2016 c9 Guest
plse update the zero
12/24/2016 c9 MrSpice
Well I would go the harem route xD (Kiyome, Akeno, Serafall, "Hannah-Oc probably a familiar" or you could get him Tiamat(sexy dragon [*wink* *wink*]))
12/24/2016 c9 Guest
Blazblue please
12/23/2016 c9 eiyuutan
Like please,with sugar on top.
12/23/2016 c9 Guest
Harem
12/25/2016 c9 October Autumn
I say no to the harem.
For 1),it's so overused and rampant in HS DXD stories,especially OC ones. And depending on how many people are in the harem,the chances are high that you'll never be able to give proper screentime to any of them.(character bloating)
It can be done well,but most of the time it's poorly executed/half assed. For a good majority of fics,it's like the harem is ONLY there because it a DxD story and not because it's relevant to the plot in any way.
Unless it's like your other story where the members are more familial than romantic.

2) I've never seen an HS DXD story with just a regular pairing and if there is, there's a harem tacked on. Trying to find a single pairing story in this fandom is like trying to find sea life in a desert.
3) I feel like from what we know of Takeshi so far,him wanting or having a harem makes no sense character or narrative wise. (I especially don't care for the Unwanted Harem trope as it's dumb.) He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would go for polyamory. Not to mention, while I can see chemistry between Kiyome and him,I feel like the relationship between Erica and him is more of kindred spirits and friendship.
To be honest,I prefer it that way as I like girl/boy friendships in media and I think it would be too forced if they went the romantic route.
12/23/2016 c9 Dana
Cool chap!Harem must win! It must...
12/23/2016 c9 Tamm