for High School DxD: The Divine Magical Rider

12/23/2016 c9 Grimraven.V
I will say just him and Kiyome should be a thing no one else
12/23/2016 c9 king of the lion
amazing chapter I love the horse that showed up and the fight was great

now to answer your question in my opinion your right u will never make both parties happy where one wants harem and the other want single u will never make both happy. So you should just do wat ever pairing or harem that makes you happy I'm fine either way u and sorry if I sound like a ass.
12/23/2016 c9 ariboku34
Harem route please.
12/23/2016 c9 ARSLOTHES
Hope harem route is chosen
9/16/2016 c8 Neonlight01
Geez, this guy just can't catch a break can he.

First he gets attacked by a stray devil and assists an exorcist in taking it down. Now he is getting drawn into the Kokabiel conspiracy.

Hope he doesn't get in over his head again.

Great chapter.

P.S. Please update the Mechanical Devil story please.
9/13/2016 c8 Guest
plse update dxd the zero rewrite
9/12/2016 c8 Frank
Nice. Fate? Takashi harem ? Rider - Takashi - Lancer - Yukina,Assasin - Asuka,Caster - Sona,

Archer - Erika?,Berserker?;Saber?.
9/12/2016 c8 ShadowUzumaki55
Yes, finally, a new update.

Takeshi really has a knack for getting into trouble. No matter how careful he tries to be. Getting caught up in a plot by stray magicians, and getting caught in a battle with a stray devils creation, and meeting the exorcists from the church.

Can kind of understand why Kiyome wants to keep an eye on him. Though, things are probably going to get a lot more complicated for him when the Kokabiel incident ends.

Then, again, as crazy as things are for him, you can't say that his life is boring.
8/2/2016 c7 TheAbsoluteMonarch
I have been wondering if it was possible for him to summon centaurs? I mean they are half horse.
7/27/2016 c7 Ran
Nice chap.
7/24/2016 c6 Travis Moon
I saw in your bio that you saw magi the labyrinth of magic did you ever think about making your own story about your own oc in the anime because the show is awesome but is don,t have a lot of fanfics and crossovers it suck that good anime like that don,t have lot of fanfics and crossovers.
So the question is will you make the fanfic story about it yes or no?
P.s lover your work! :)
7/26/2016 c6 TheBigBurlyFrost
Nice. I always find it interesting to read fanfics about OCs. To be honest I am quite fed up with Issei and his perverted attitude and reading this fanfic had me hooked especially with the OC. I always see some stories where the OC is OP as fuck and they can only be defeated if the OC fucked up or if the enemy had something up in their sleeves like for example: the enemy managed to make a perfect clone of the OC.
That's why I always feel refreshed when reading stories like these. Keep up the good work. BTW, what happened to chapter 7?
7/25/2016 c6 ShredX01
THIS!... is one hell of a story! Nice man ;) Glad I am reading ;) Great Job! :)
7/25/2016 c7 ShadowUzumaki55
So now it looks like Takeshi is starting to improve in his magical training thanks to Sona, and his physical training to thanks to Erika. Now, he has become a better horse rider. And, now he's got to test his new abilities in a fight. And, it looks like his friend Asuka has got a few secrets of her own. Well, it looks like his circle is growing day by day.

Guess it goes to show that you can't do everything on your own. You need friends to get you through the tough times.
7/25/2016 c2 Kinunatzs The Eternal
The Encyclopedic Knowledge is quite different from what I know shound't that ability give him inborn knowledge rather that recording?
122 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »