for Blueprint

5/31/2016 c1 ChrisBlue221
Awwwwww this was so cute!
I couldn't hold back my smile while I was reading!
They were soooo adorable!
And may I ask for your permission to translate this work into Chinese to share it with Chinese fans?
Thank you! 3
2/6/2016 c1 17GreenLoki
So, I have only seen Ghost Protocol a few times and I haven't even seen the newest Mission Impossible film, but I saw that you wrote this and, seeing as how I love your writing, I decided to give it a go. The fluff was super cute and I love how bashful and precious Will was! Ah, it was the cutest thing ever. He's an analyst - of course, he's going to over-think every little thing that he does, as well as do the same thing to everyone else's actions. He's a worrier by nature, so I love that Ethan is the exact opposite. He is definitely a lot quicker at figuring out what he's thinking and feeling, so I loved that, even though he was a bit nervous about Will's reactions, he was always careful in his initiations. So, needless to say, this was brilliant. It makes me want to watch the newer one now. I was always going to watch it, because Jeremy Renner is my absolute love, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. I'm definitely going to this weekend, though. Great job with this! I really enjoyed all of the fluffiness between these two!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service