FanFiction.Net
for RWBY Tail

5/18/2019 c36 174Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, it would seem everyone is about to get a big surprise when they meet Ozpin again though not what they expected and will have to be careful with Lionheart.
5/18/2019 c36 2merendinoemiliano
Interesting chapter overall, glad you came back. Can't wait for changes and hoping this time Ilia is gonna die.
4/15/2019 c1 Terastrasza
This is absolute crap. This is a copy paste fic of rwby with other crossover characters randomly thrown in that has no substance or moments to them. I can skip the majority of content and know whats going on with little to no difficulty and it makes this a very unsatisfying read.

1 out of 10

Horrid.
12/15/2018 c2 Guest
Firing a Thompson with one hand, let alone two is impossible, still good but what’s the magazine capacity for the weapon?
10/27/2018 c35 1skyrimbrainstorm
Are you interested in doing a ben10 crossover with star fox? It's okay if you're not interested I'm just asking a fellow fanfiction writer is all you can answer me when you're available.
9/15/2018 c35 Guest
Can you please continue this?
6/10/2018 c35 3DraconicBaguette
Dude... this story is frickin' AWESOME! The crossover portion itself was handled very nicely in my opinion, as you have the main universe of "RWBY" with some of "Fairy Tail" being integrated in both obvious and subtle ways. Also, how you've adjusted the original backstory of Natsu to fit into the "RWBY" universe was beautifully done and really creative. It was fun to figure out too. Natsu's character as a whole I think still holds true to his original character, however, due to the different situations in being raised (between this universe and the original), it makes sense that he would not be exactly the same. As for Natsu's team and all the other characters you've added in, I can't really talk about their personalities, as I've never seen the anime or played/watched the games they're from. Yet, I still find myself enjoying them as characters despite not knowing the references, so kudos to you for making the "unknown easy to brave", so to speak.

As for the overall storyline, very, very nice. I like the fact that you kept some characters, originally dead/believed dead, around as it shows the shift of the timeline. With all of the new characters and aspects that were added to the story, things were definitely gonna get "funky". So, the way that the timeline changed was gradual and not extremely drastic, which is really great. Well done.

As for grammar, I've noticed some errors every now and then, however, they are mostly minor ones, such as a word missing in a sentence or a letter missing in a word. What I mean by "minor" is that these errors don't distract from the story, because when I read these sentences, I can still understand what you're meaning to say even if what you wrote was incomplete.

Anyway, awesome story, I hope you pick it up again sometime. I was wondering if the hiatus was due to writer's block, waiting for new episodes, writing the new chapters, or you just wanted to take a break for a while all together. I completely understand any of those reasons. (As for your question on Chapter 35, I think the answer is Acnologia because in my mind it would make a lot of sense.)

I look forward to future chapters, keep up the terrific work!
5/31/2018 c2 Darkmaster10000000
It's spelled REN not RIN! As a big time RWBY fan I condemn you to suffer through 100,000 Yang puns!
4/7/2018 c2 NightmareKnight1
You really shouldn't have to repeat everything that happens in canon word for word. That's just lazy writing to cover up a lack of creative content. Focus on the stuff that's not canon; interactions between characters and stuff that would normally happen off screen from the show. I ended up skipping something like 80% of this chapter just because it was a carbon copy rehashing of the RWBY canon. That's pretty bad.
2/20/2018 c35 42Unlucky Alis
I love this story so far, and the god of destruction is totally Acnologia
2/7/2018 c28 Guest
yes, I did. slick move their
1/16/2018 c35 1littleboyblack17
I really love this it’s so good my top 3 fanfics
12/12/2017 c35 2Angryhenry
Ah man, I keep waiting for Natsu and Yang to actually meet, but I totally understand the process. I'm a romantic at heart, sue me :3
10/24/2017 c18 ThePotatoKing-Queen
haha i loved the part where natsu and winter were fighting, it reminded me of him and gray XD
7/23/2017 c35 2merendinoemiliano
Hello, i'm emiliano733 again, i lost my facebook account and i'm leaving this review for take again the story into the follows. I hope after volume 5 you'll return to update and show great fights. Keep up the good work and see you later.

P.s. just for be sure, please, not nakama power, Mashima dropped the balls already.
493 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »