FanFiction.Net
for RWBY Tail

3/4/2017 c32 10Grimlock987
You should have had Yang smash Tyrian around like Hulk did to Loki in Avengers and also can Shockwave from Transformers be a part of Salem's cult
2/28/2017 c31 Marlo's Flame
This is heat I like it
2/16/2017 c31 62Smut In The Sun
I feel Satuski doing that just adds unneeded conflict. With how Ragyo acts like a real mother here, while Sats may not completely agree with her, but in this iteration of her character; Sats should have no reason to be against her mom. She's a kind and charitable woman. If Rags WAS an evil cunt, then betraying her would be Sats' pleasure.
2/16/2017 c28 5Nightsky of ShadeClan
Avengers? And I believe the other name was Revenger? Great chapter! I'm still trying to catch up, I've been so busy lately
2/15/2017 c31 1st Dragon King
that last thing don't just don't the schnee name is not for anyone but winter or weiss. whitely and his father will eventually fall it will only take time
2/15/2017 c31 50Maximillian Havisham
interesting twist, but it does feel a bit out of Ragyos character to help Weiss. i imagined she'd just stay out of it, or better yet support Jacques' decision given her relationship with her own daughters in KLKs actual canon. i mean this is the woman who literally tossed out baby Ryuko when she thought she was incompatible with the life fibers, and got her elder daughter to build a school with the explicit purpose of expanding REVOCS influence.
2/15/2017 c31 1Ultimatrix bearer
This chapter was TOO good! *beats up Whitley punching bag* OK all good now.

KEEP BEING AWSOME!

PS:NEO CONFIRMED FOR VOLUME 5! THOUGHTS?
2/15/2017 c31 174Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, seem Ryuko and Weiss have been given their chances to train to prove themselves and the world that they still have the fighting spirit within them.
2/15/2017 c31 Emiliano733
Hello, good chapter for an interval, i like to see Weiss with a sparring partner determineted as her and i can't wait to see new fights. Yes, Jaques is totally a bastard jerk and probably he will kicked in the ass by Weiss or Winter. The marriage thing can be do, but it must end with a very strong and painful kick in Whitley's balls. More than anything else i hope thath here Blake and Sun will be more competetives against Ilia
2/8/2017 c2 Raikaguken
still cant get over Jaune's stupidity at times
2/8/2017 c30 1Ultimatrix bearer
Great chapter! You really nailed Raven's personality ( unfortunately) I don't see how Natsu is supposed to beat a maiden but we'll see.

PS: favorite RWBY character?
2/7/2017 c30 BlackDragonShinigami
Awesome story
2/7/2017 c30 4rainbine94
Umm, you got it backwards. It's the strong live and the weak die. Not the other way around
2/7/2017 c30 1Lancelot Du Loc
get this; Esdeath, Megatron, and Raven walk into a bar...
2/7/2017 c30 174Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, despite Raven trying to get Yang to forget about Natsu it didn't work, she still loves him. Blake and friends arrived at her homeland but danger is a upon them.
493 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »