FanFiction.Net
for RWBY Tail

8/1/2016 c19 Guest
Natsu and Yang together an eye for an eye a Dragon for a Dragon I mean really because Natsu is a dragon slayer and Yang is a dragon buster I mean she TURN'S INTO A FREAKING DRAGON WHEN SHE'S MAD you have to agree with me people.
8/1/2016 c19 Matt
I'm guessing that the man Qrow and Oz were talking about is Ironwood. And that the new ally Cinder mentioned might be Natsu.
8/1/2016 c19 AnimeLover7597
nice job! make sure to update!
8/1/2016 c19 3RHatch89
Awesome :)
8/1/2016 c19 Guest
It REALLY SUCKS that Pyrrha died without even getting the other half of Amber's power! Speaking of which, WHY did Cinder even need to go after and kill Pyrrha when she already had the Full Power of the Fall Maiden!?
8/1/2016 c19 174Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, Ragyo finally confess her feelings to Vergil physical and everyone will have to be on their best to be ready for what Cinder has plans.
8/1/2016 c19 4JediPrime
Nice fight between NVAR and FORG and nice Beast Wars and Brave and The Bold references
8/1/2016 c19 BlackDragonShinigami
?
7/25/2016 c18 50Maximillian Havisham
After catching up I think I finally realize what has been bothering me about this story. It's bad by any means, no, but ever since chapter one I've felt it's been a little...bare I guess would be the right word.

We know where the characters are going (mostly since its following canon, but that also excludes the characters imported from others series) but I don't think we know just HOW they are getting there if that makes any sense. Every one is talking, but I don't quite understand how they are FEELING. Like there are no real scenes or moments with anyone taking time to sit and think of a situation. No real reactions to how they view events going on around them, they just see something, rattle off a few lines and go. It just seems like there is really nothing to interpret, everything is just laid out bare in dialogue a lot of the time. There isn't much meat for the readers to chew on, just a lot of dialogue. That's fine to an extent, but if I don't know what a character is thinking or how something affects them mentally then I can't connect with them.

For example: You said you wanted to portray Natsu and Winter to have a sibling like bond, but there hasn't been much to build the foundation for that yet, same with Qrow. Dialogue is good, but inner thoughts and character perspectives go a long way to helping flesh out characters. Like you could say that Natsu doesn't like Winter because her family upbringing makes her stuck up, or a line or two about how he likes Qrow's devil-may-care attitude. Little things like that help in fleshing out a character.

Another thing that bothered me is his relationship with Glynda. I know she's supposed to be his mother, but she doesn't show up much. She barely interacts with him. I understand that in the rules of the story it supposed to be so no one knows they're related, but I feel it can be bent a bit since an actual parental connection is something that Natsu never really had much of in regular FT excluding Igneel. It could be a really interesting dynamic if properly explored. Eighteen chapters in and still no real exploration of Natsu's backstory. I'm sure you may have something in place for that so I won't harp on it.

I can also clearly see now that you're taking the "two worlds are one" approach to the crossover as opposed to the "one character put in the universe" route that went in my story. Interesting idea.

Very long review short, I don't want you to think I don't like this story. I do. It's just there are a few things I believe that can be done to make it better. I hope you continue to do well in future chapters.
7/23/2016 c18 Guest
Amazing story once again keep up the good work and you should make a back story about natsu and winter as a ex couple or partner please
7/24/2016 c1 1Natsu the Demon Dragon
7/18/2016 c18 10Grimlock987
FORG team members
F: Fredbear
G: Gray
Please tell me that I am right
7/18/2016 c17 Grimlock987
I hope Sora will fight in the battle of beacon
493 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »