FanFiction.Net
for RWBY Tail

7/9/2016 c17 AnimeLover7597
good chapter i see you stuck with team eagles. I do think that sasuke uchiha (semblence would be the susano'o) would be better than sora. Cant wait till you update!
7/9/2016 c17 174Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, Natsu and Yang are officially a couple and Aerith has Sage as well. Wonder if the secret of Natsu being Glydna's adopted son will be reveal yet?
7/6/2016 c16 7Tom Reidem
yang x natsu
7/4/2016 c16 Team NVAR
Natsu x Yang. I beg of you. Please
7/2/2016 c16 Cen
OK is there going to be a chapter about Natsu's past? because that's a chapter im looking forward to.
7/2/2016 c16 GiantSpidr
ooh I want neo. Neo x natsu is new and original. do it please
7/2/2016 c16 Guest
I know if Natsu was to get killed I beat you that Glynda would shut down.
7/1/2016 c16 Natsu Xiao Long
Yang needs to win because the pairing will be Yang-tastic!
6/26/2016 c1 Guest
Natsuxcinder
6/24/2016 c16 Guest
How about none of them?
6/24/2016 c16 Lewis
Yang x Natsu please! Let it happen
6/24/2016 c16 James Arc
From what I've read so far, Yang x Natsu seems to be the only logical pairing. I hope you accept my vote because I don't have an account yet
6/24/2016 c16 Natsu x Yang
There can only be one pairing, Natsu x Yang. It just has to be. There were more Natsu x Yang moments (Poor Yang, tried to kiss Natsu twice but was interrupted twice as well). Her name means Sun Dragon and Natsu is a Dragon Faunus(Maybe) and both Yang and Natsu both want to find thier parents(Yang's trying to find her mother, and Natsu for both). So yeah, really hope that Natsu would be paired with Yang. Anyways, can't wait to see the next update. Bye!
6/24/2016 c16 Azure dragon king
natsu x neo or natsu x velvet
6/24/2016 c14 Azure dragon king
awesome story keep it up, Question though how come natsu used ice more than fire
493 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »