FanFiction.Net
for RWBY Tail

3/18/2016 c6 3RHatch89
awesome update :)
3/18/2016 c6 AnimeLover7597
great chapter. keep up the good work.
3/18/2016 c6 62Smut In The Sun
Cool, I was actually in the middle of writing a RWBY Tail drabble when I got the email notification. So glad that NVAR had more screen time. Hope to see more soon.
3/18/2016 c6 8Light Hero Kaiser
Great chapter m8
3/18/2016 c6 14TheChamberofNagura
It was a great chapter to see but once again I feel as if Natsu's not getting too much time to shine. I know you're following the original story plot but you could also change it a little. Well hope to see the next chapter soon
3/16/2016 c5 2Koda.Nine
Good story. Keep going!
Is there any pairing in you fic?
3/10/2016 c5 3topaz3
Is the theme fairy tail openings? If so, which opening is it?
3/10/2016 c5 weaponXfire
sad it was not a story chapter but i still liked it
3/10/2016 c5 3RHatch89
great update :)
3/10/2016 c5 174Shadow Joestar
KO awesome can't wait to see the others trailers.
3/10/2016 c5 1fer gp
now THAT'S what I'm talking about,original content, I don't mind the shortness of this chapter since you update quickly and this was a trailer (trailers are supposed to be short)

And this trailer confirms that Natsu can wield and attack with any element depending which kind of dust he eats (mirroring his dragonslayer cannon counterpart) though one question remains, does he gains that element resistance? example he eats water dust, does he also gets water resistance?

Though his semblance name, I was thinking it would be named the "Dragon king" since he can eat all the elements, but "Dragon Force" also works.

If I have to give a prediction about Natsu's secret, it would be that Natsu is a dragon faunus a legendary faunus breed that rivals the 4 Maidens and the Silver eyed Warriors (or the antithesis of the Dragon grim)

Can't wait to see the Devil or Nephilim (to see what happened with Dante since Vergil have his pistols) and the Cetra (I just love Aerith) trailers
3/10/2016 c5 62Smut In The Sun
Hmm, he can eat Dust a lot quicker than I planned, but it's your story. Also while Glynda should be protective of him, she should know his limits and when to be concerned about him.
3/10/2016 c5 8Light Hero Kaiser
Great trailer m8
3/10/2016 c5 BlackDragonShinigami
I dont mind, as long as there is always a new chapter at the ready. Please update. Bye bye
3/9/2016 c4 25The Baz
Ok if I'm absolutely honest this is a good story, however the fact that I have to read through the entirety of the episodes makes me not enjoy it as much. So far 80% of the story has been just the original series put into words with only 20% of original content that follows Natsu and his team. My advice would be to ditch the scenes that don't involve team NVAR, not only will it most likely make this story more enjoyable to read but it will also probably make it easier to write.
493 « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »