FanFiction.Net
for RWBY Tail

3/6/2016 c4 8Spiders123
If velvet is used as a pairing then I wouldn't mind seeing it in the story since they helped each other in the latest chapter
3/6/2016 c4 8Light Hero Kaiser
Great chapter m8
3/6/2016 c4 4JediPrime
Not bad but Natsu and his team where sort of just there in the latest chapter they didn't really do anything relevant I mean I Natsu flicking Cardin with his tail and interacting with Velvet was fun but that was it his teammates didn't really do anything. I AM enjoying your story I'm just being honest you don't have to listen. Anyway Natsu's secret sounds interesting and the trailers sound like cool idea like Natsu training under Goodwitch or something. Keep up the good work
3/6/2016 c4 14TheChamberofNagura
I was contempt with the chapter but there seems to be less Natsu being more of a main character in this chapter. But other than that it's fine. Hope you update soon
3/6/2016 c4 AnimeLover7597
good chapter as always
3/6/2016 c4 3RHatch89
awesome update :)
3/6/2016 c4 ivan0061509
Nice chapter it was good can't wait to read the next chapter
3/6/2016 c4 3topaz3
What happened!? I wanna know what Goodwitch said last night!
3/6/2016 c4 BlackDragonShinigami
dang. awesome story. i cant wait until you get that new chapter out. bye bye
3/1/2016 c3 8Light Hero Kaiser
great chapter m8 can't wait for more
2/28/2016 c3 2Barbatos rex
great chapter
2/27/2016 c3 BlackDragonShinigami
please update, cool story. bye bye
2/27/2016 c3 AnimeLover7597
nice chapter. can't wait till next.
2/27/2016 c3 3RHatch89
awesome update :)
2/27/2016 c3 1fer gp
So I didn't expected you to answer me and update so soon (not that I complain, in fact it's awesome) so I'm going to take advantage that I'm on a desktop and not on my phone (it's easy to type here than on my phone) and make a more decent review:

I love Multi-crossover fanfictions even more when I know the majority of the guest characters, I never watched kill la kill (so my knowledge on that subject is way too limited but I don't mind that you chose her)

It's funny how Natsu ends up with a kind and sweet healer (Aerith/Wendy) a strict swordsman (Vergil/Erza) and a striper (Ryuko/Gray) on his team, now they only need a pet (Happy).

Also with the situation of the pairings, when I was searching for a "RWBY/Fairy Tail" crossover I was looking for a Natsu/Yang fanfic, so that's my answer to that subject, BUT I would like to add something else, can Vergil also get a pairing? it can be either Weiss or Blake, you could make a love triangle situation if you like to see what pairing wins (I know you said you didn't want to include precisely Weiss and Blake but it's just a minor wish of mine).

And finally I'll give you a suggestion, if I were you I wouldn't include the scenes unaffected by the presence of the guest characters, personally it's kinda boring reading something I already seen, so I just skip over until I find the guests, I like reading new things, not an abridged version of each scene from the show.

Any way I'll keep reading this fanfic It's interesting and I love your ideas, so keep going.

If you find any mistakes on my review, I'm so sorry, English is not my native language
493 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »