FanFiction.Net
for RWBY Tail

6/14/2020 c43 2merendinoemiliano
Mhh, dialouges could improve, add something to them.
5/10/2020 c42 1Ultimatrix bearer
Solid.

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
5/7/2020 c30 Guest
You are not the only one who thought esdeath when she talked about the weak and the strong
4/25/2020 c42 Guest
Whoever “Db00” is, IGNORE THEM!

Isn’t Cinder the reason that Neo died, because she wanted the Spring Maiden power for herself!? Did Emerald not know that!?
I was passed to learn that Cinder was still alive, Raven couldn’t even kill her despite freezing her! Cinder REALLY NEEDS TO DIE, and I hope she eventually “gets what’s coming for her” in canon!
4/25/2020 c42 Guest
What happened to Yang’s motorcycle!?
4/25/2020 c42 Guest
I thought Cinder was the one who caused Neo’s death, in order to take the Spring Maiden power for herself!? What is to stop her from controlling Natsu again!? I imagine that Natsu won’t be able to look Jaune, Nora, and REN in the eye when they next meet up!
4/25/2020 c42 keybladelight
His there a chance neo could be alive once more to get natsu back i make natsu vs adam who his the true monster a grimm humanoid dragon or a delusion faunus.
4/25/2020 c42 6Infinity Prime
I knew you would continue this story again. Very good chapter. Keep it up
4/25/2020 c42 174Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, man that was a close call as the others were almost eaten by those Grimm but they all made it out alive and Natsu is finally awake along with his new form. Hopefully everyone has calm down and forgive Ozpin a bit.
4/25/2020 c42 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty sweet chapter with the good amount of action, can't wait for next chapters.
3/26/2020 c41 6Infinity Prime
Hey, dude, don't listen to that Db00 jerk. You have talent, I follow the story from start to finish. Keep up the great work!
3/21/2020 c32 Db00
go suck Nightbolt's dick
1/20/2020 c41 1Ultimatrix bearer
Still peaved Blake got off so easy for abandoning the team but yang not holding a grudge is good character development.

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
1/18/2020 c41 Guest
You named the God of Light Igneel!?
1/18/2020 c41 Guest
What do you mean “recognize Jinn as Erza”!?
493 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »