for Fate the Game

9/15/2020 c1 Fist0-Nugget
YES! I have been looking for a one-shot like this forEVER. Thank you so much.
10/26/2019 c1 3vanfanel101
Nice work yourself. I enjoyed this. Very good use of the characters. One bit of criticism: Engage the senses more. The environment is a character all its own, never ignore her. :D Can't wait till you're off hiatus.
5/11/2017 c2 1Gay Ben
Can the next person chosen be Doctor Who
5/28/2016 c1 Guest
kayako and toshio from ju on berserker or assassin, Freddy Krueger caster or assassin,Michael Myers assassin, Jason voorhees saber or berserker, pinhead caster, tallman caster and chucky assassin
4/15/2016 c2 Guest
Can you make a chapter with irisviel as a master like with the avenger class here some servant ideas: bardock, Itachi, Nero dmc4, gene god hand and kenshiro fist of the north star
2/28/2016 c2 Guest
I love your hulk story. That ending was funny. That joke never gets old. :)
Can you use Dante from devil may cry or Enoch from El shaddai ascension of the metatron as saber? That would be great.
2/12/2016 c2 Billthesomething
Love it! you can't have enough of these stories. but i have a few suggestions for servants. 1,Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star) as an assassin or more preferably avenger (Atop The Fourth Wall) as an Archer or Caster 3. Makuta Teridax (Bionicle) as Lancer 4. H.P Lovecraft as Caster 5. Issac Clarke (dead space)
2/11/2016 c2 Michael1357
Haha this is awesome, keep up the good work, also might I make a suggestion, how about Lancelot from the 4th war? It's an interesting concept given how agile and skilled he was
2/9/2016 c2 7RedRat8
I think that is good, you balanced it out with what we know about LOTR, though it is a good battle as well. wonder of you will use any of the characters I suggested from my last review, because I really want to see a strong Saber, So I will ask once more if you don't mind. Will you use Erza (Fairy Tail), Sayaka (Puella Madoka Magica), Akame (AKame ga Kill), Ryuko (Kill La Kill), Cutie Honey (Cutie Honey), and Milla (Tales of Xillia)?
2/6/2016 c1 21On Soaring Wings
Healing Facor is his noble phantasm? Seriously? Noble Phantasms are supposed to be relatively unique to the hero in question. If the Hulk was the only character to ever have a healing Factor that would be one thing... But its one of the most common superpowers in his native universe. Maybe you should do a bit more reasearch to find something more exclusive to the Hulk.
2/6/2016 c1 7RedRat8
wow that was fun to see and this was awesome, But, how about Erza Scarlet as Saber for Shirou Emiya? She is rather similar to Shirou and Saber in a sense. Alongside, Mikasa, either of the Matoi sisters, Akame, Lightning from Final Fantasy, Sophie from Soul Calibur, one of the Claymore girls, and Milla from Tales of Xillia?
2/6/2016 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Not bad but in all honesty Hulk would get absolutely destroyed by Gil