for Restricted Access

10/27/2021 c2 7kpmh2001
I know this is very clearly abandoned, but I figured that I would say that man, this is good.
10/27/2020 c2 thunderlei2508
Well. 4 Years and still no update. Disappointing
4/8/2020 c2 Truck-ama
Big sad no update
7/22/2019 c2 Guest
More Chapters? Please?
9/11/2018 c2 Guest
I cant wait for the rest. You have a wonderful writing style, by the way.
6/26/2018 c2 HoennLink2003
Wow...Two whole years! I really like this story so far tho. Please make another chapter! If not I understand. Its been a year or two and you probably got a lotta stuff going on. 10\10 its not everyday that I come across something like this! :)
12/27/2016 c2 JA16025
Hey just wanna say that I've liked your fic so far, especially the interactions between characters. I think it's well written and hope you update again.
4/17/2016 c2 T
Dude i love this story thank you for making it
4/13/2016 c2 1DragonCrusader
Can't wait for more, keep up the great work when you have time.
3/20/2016 c2 5Warden of Lore
good story
3/8/2016 c2 11kiwipixel77
Awesome chapter! Really loved it! I read the first one a little while back, but I was too lazy to login and leave a review. Well, I'm doing it now! There's a criminally low amount of MSS/Cait fics out there, all of them pretty good, but I have to say, I think yours takes the cake! I love Elijah, how sarcastic and funny he is, how good of a person he seems to be beneath the layer of giving-no-fucks at times. He's a great character, and I can't wait to hear more of his Elijah-isms in the future! Cait is written well, too, and so is the pacing, and description, and dialogue - everything, really. You're a great writer with good grammar and spelling. I don't think I came across a single error, so good job!

As I previously said, I'm appalled with how little is written of Cait out there, and I actually started writing my own piece with her and my SS who is not nearly as nice or funny as Elijah - he's kind of a dick, really. A chem-addicted asshole, if I must say. That'll be fun.

Anyways, Great job again! This deserves more attention, and I hope you gain more readers as it goes on. I'll be here waiting for more, so hurry up! :)
3/6/2016 c2 PineappleSmoothie3.0
Loved it!
2/26/2016 c1 7TheManApart
Awesome start, please keep it going :D
18 Page 1 2 Next »