for A Hunter out of Place

4/5 c2 4Revliledpembroke
Point the first: Nihlus was NOT Shepard's CO. Anderson is. Unless you've killed off Anderson too, you'll need to change that to something like "her Spectre Trainer." I don't think you can call Nihlus an officer at all, actually. SpecTRes don't have ranks, after all.

Point the second, every time a different character speaks, that is a separate paragraph. If you meant to do so, it did not happen. I don't know if it's you or FF's weird formatting issues, but Jango and his Batarian victim should not have both had dialogue in the same paragraph.
7/9/2019 c10 Connor Ohlander
Beautiful! Simply beautiful.
3/4/2019 c3 Guest
Hyperdrive is gonna scare the shit outta everyone. Seriously it negates the need of Mass Effect for both transport and fuel. As well as expedite exploration by I'm guessing 100%.
2/21/2019 c10 Novyn Nakee'n
Story great.
Souldn't have ended like that though, wish Fett had kicked ass and left with his gear.
8/10
2/11/2019 c4 Michae1ange1o
The hypocrisy is strong in this one, Wrex the bounty hunter who noone knows anything about at this time says he doesn't trust Jango the bounty hunter because they don't know anything about him at this time. Also Garrus, the epitome of shoot first and ask questions later, has the gall to call Jango a loose canon. All we need now is Ashley to call him a racist and Joker to call him unprofessional to get the whole set. Fun story though, your Jengo feels like canon. I do wonder over the problem of the lack of hypermatter and tabana gas though.
8/29/2018 c10 1Someguy the anon
this is top tier goodness right here.
8/17/2018 c3 5Re Lupa
You know, I do like your story. It's interesting and I can see how much work you've put into it. I don't know if you want to make it into something polished and cutting-edge, or if you're happy leaving it as first iteration, but I'd suggest rewriting it. Keeping the basic story as you wrote it but adding, refining and making it amazing. It mostly needs more substance - every paragraph could be ten times larger with more character thoughts, feelings, their reactions to the world, even small talk. It's good to get down to business in a story, but maybe take a little time to smell the roses!
Well done! I hope this is only the beginning for you!
7/25/2018 c10 Rifful
Weak ending.
2/21/2018 c10 Ubermorph1000
As much as I want to see a ME/SW story with Jango Fett in all three games, I always wanted to see a a fic of what would happen if General Grievous found himself in the ME universe lol
1/19/2018 c10 acherus01
Well.. that was a depressing ending.
1/18/2018 c10 Lord Demolitions
I hope the Coucil use the new tech and end up pissing off the Empire just so the Empire could fuck them.
1/18/2018 c1 20BraveSeeker3
(This is for the updated chapter ten. FFnet wouldn't let me review on that chapter, as I already have. Silly FFnet)

I'm almost suspecting the Quarians will jailbreak Jango out, though that's unlikely. . . Also, will there be any hope of Boba appearing?! If he doesn't think his dad dead, he must be worried sick!

And who is the Shadow Broker's partner/associate, hmmm?
1/17/2018 c2 Kivdon
I'd like to continue reading this, but I can't bring myself to do so. The formatting is too poor. It's not the worst I've ever seen, but it's enough to bother me.

Never, ever have more than one character speaking in a paragraph.

What yours looks like:
"I'm a bounty hunter," said Jango. Shepard replied, "I don't care."

What it should look like:
"I'm a bounty hunter," said Jango.

Shepard replied, "I don't care."

It may not seem like much, but it's an extremely important distinction. The way you have it right now, it's confusing to try to figure out who's speaking.

I do like the story though, so maybe I'll come back some time in the future to see if you've changed this. It is a rather simple fix, after all.
1/15/2018 c10 2predator1701
call me a sucker but should you make a sequel to this, you should make a Romance between Jango and Tali. After all its not fair that shepherd gets all the love. Plus the Mandalorian marriage contract is only a sentence long.
1/14/2018 c10 Jajo Camello
Finally caught up and I have to say this was a journey, especially fir Jango Fett. Their are several grammar errors sprinkled around but it's not enough to jar someone unless they were looking for it. I know that a lot if readers are upset that the galaxy managed to get some of Fetts technology but it was inevitable. The only way it could have been secured would be to booby trap all his gear and have it explode without his DNA signature, even then that would be a hassle to incorporate in his gear. I do wonder how the rest of the galaxy will change due to Jango Fett's presence and I hope you could have some canon divergences with future stories, especially one's involving are favorite bounty hunter. Congratulations on this story and I will keep my eye out for more of it.
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »