for A Hunter out of Place

1/12/2018 c10 Guest
This was a great story and I hope the hiatus isn't that long
1/11/2018 c10 Ironman088
I swear to god you better be back soon with more. I cant wait to see More Jango. Hopefully breaking out and getting his armor and guns back. A Mandalorian without his armor and guns? heresy.
1/11/2018 c10 Guest
Damn quarians, has no shame and steal from friends, first Tali stole stealth systems from Normandy, now Jango's.
1/11/2018 c10 1GoodguysRoverated
For the love of all that is unholy PLEASE tell me you are working on the sequel.
HAIL AND KILL!
1/10/2018 c10 20BraveSeeker3
*flails*

So. . . is Jango going to be released during Jack's recruitment mission or something?

I'm so excited about the spinoff and sequel! Eeeeee!

Lovin' this,

~S3
1/10/2018 c9 Guest-Questioner
Just so long as you remember, Remember that the M.E Trilogy With Jango Fett will be waiting

literally, To Be Continued!
1/10/2018 c1 AdmiralOmass
I hope There’s other mandalorans rescue Jango Fett before trail or something along his equipments and destroy the data that they scan it.
1/10/2018 c9 4josephguy217
Awesome chapter keep it up :)
1/9/2018 c9 ImaginativeFury
This feels like a cop out so others end up having the same technology.

Not gonna bother reading anything else.
1/9/2018 c9 10Wanderer101
Even though they have Jango's weapons and armor they won't get anything out of them. Not only are they working with completely unfamiliar materials (that might not even be native to their galaxy) but a completely different technological base. The Reapers purposefully made mass effect based technology easy to understand and replicate. The Council's top scientists will find themselves stumped trying to figure out how Star Wars weaponry work.

(Trying to reverse engineer a blaster would be absolute hell. Especially a handheld one with its important parts being much smaller and harder to study than a ship mounted blaster but that's currently in the Migrant Fleet.)
1/9/2018 c1 ImaginativeFury
So same language, same computer system, same monetary system as well.

What could have made for an interesting plot point of him trying to work out the technology and language barrier and money turns to nothing since you made it so everything is the same.

Thats shit planning on your part.
1/9/2018 c9 Ubermorph1000
It would be cool to have a spinoff series of this story to see how Tali is doing after the events of ME1 and have her doing mission for her fleet with the Slave I since Jango would be custody for two years until ME2.
1/9/2018 c9 scream sky
Please do not let the counsel or cerberus have that technology,
It's going to ruin the story.
1/9/2018 c9 7RedRat8
Great chapter mate but damn it the Council finally got their hands on weapons that should not be with them ever.
1/9/2018 c9 20BraveSeeker3
*squeals with delight* Yay! An update! I was speculating that Jango would've had to have his arm amputated from the description you gave it last chapter.

D'aw, nice to see him and Shepard patching up things between them.

Lovin' this,