for A Hunter out of Place

1/9/2018 c8 Gregthegiraffe
I hope you haven't abandoned the story
This is a great story and I'm glad you take constructive criticism I've seen too many story's that just have the dialogue basically cut from the game and pasted into the story, and I'm glad you acknowledge that. I also LOVE how you got through the first game in like eight chapters, once again I've seen way to many stories that spend forever on the first game.
I hope you continue this story I forget if you said you would go to ME2 and ME3 but I hope you do.

This story is great and you should be proud of it
12/3/2017 c8 Guest
MORE! I WANT MORE!
10/19/2017 c8 Guest
Sheperd's such a stupid bitch this time round, ah well.
10/18/2017 c8 Guest
Interesting are you going to write mass effect 2 and 3
9/27/2017 c8 Ubermorph1000
Hopefully your story just stays with Jango being a bounty hunter when the story gets to Mass Effect 2 with him being hired by Tali during Freedom's Progress. After that mission is done he joins up with Shepard for a the remainder of the time until they go to Haestrom where Jango goes back to Slave I for the remainder of the story.
9/23/2017 c1 phteffen
are you planning on adding thane to this story? he could be a good source for a rivalry or other interesting circumstance.
9/20/2017 c8 4josephguy217
Awesome chapter keep it up :)
9/20/2017 c8 Guest-Questioner
Agh its over already?!

I was kind of hoping it would carry on through the whole trilogy with Jango on the outside of it

and the normandy "gang" being brought in though the more crucial moments.

Because i WAS kind of thinking on Jango recreating the Mandalorians with the relay race's in place

of the star wars one's.

Mandalore is the leader of their follower's no matter the RACE, no matter the GENDER (mandalore)

Mandalore leads their followers to glory in whatever path it winds up being

at the end of it so long as the followers are content then the Mandalore has fulfilled their promise

as the leader.

I was kinda hoping he would subtly unite the Merc gangs in M.E 2 Then in M.E 3

during aria' DLC he returns to Omega and those who ARE aware of the mandalorian ways from

interacting with jango could cause a "disturbance" during the initial speech aria does and *boom*

even aria would be somewhat shocked that a new merc gang could appear almost out of nowhere (not really but..)

That would've been awesome to (figuratively) witness!

P.S

He would Unite the Mercs like this: With the founder Zaeed Massani he would command the Blue Suns.

through the end of Weyrloc Guld who is a major supporter of the bloodpack in mordins loyalty mission and practically the last (true battle-master) for that Merc gang he would command some of the remaining bloodpack along with (maybe) clan weyrloc itself since because of Guld.

of course the eclipse still has that matriach but due to shepard in that little side-quest of M.E 3
she stays (figuratively) locked up so that salarian who "tries" to get her release would gain some of the eclipse and in turn through him Jango.

and there ya'go the big three united and not under aria.

If you COULD He would gain the Talon Mercenary's through Nyreen Kandros

and at-last the Mandalorians would secretly be reborn through the unification of these elements

just a thought i had, Wished to share it nothing more.
9/19/2017 c8 2predator1701
I hope Jango gets to use his are again since odds are he just needs it put back in place. Still good job can't wait for the next one.
6/9/2017 c7 Anon
Good stuff. Interesting to watch your writing improve over the course of the story as of yet. Still a little blocky, but it didn't distract from enjoying the story. And I enjoyed the story. I urge you to continue, and I will wait for more.
6/3/2017 c1 a fan
please wright a new chapter soon
5/24/2017 c1 Eoftar
All was good 'till I read this:

"Upon collecting the information however, Jango realized he wasn't home anymore. Jango wasn't even in his own galaxy anymore. The star charts looked completely different and he hadn't heard of this Citadel before."

That's the most crapiest way to resolve this kind of situation! This is so important part and you just skipped it right off the bat. It always irritates me how writes resolve this kind of situations. "Oh, we're in another dimension/galaxy/world/universe. Ok, nothing special". Or they - writers - just skip it.

Oh well...
5/21/2017 c1 a fan
I like this story can you please continue it
4/9/2017 c2 1X9-Killbot
A word of advice. When you switch between people speaking make a new paragraph it makes it easier to read.
3/20/2017 c7 SpecterXCove
Can't wait for the next chapter.
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »