for A Hunter out of Place

2/23/2016 c4 16Mandalore the Survivor
Hmm yeah I figure Jango Fett would do that.

He hasn't worked with a big team like this since True Mandalorians, his time as a slave has made him bitter. But I really like to see Jango doing more talks with the crew, learn more about his teammates.

Wrex there could probably understand Jango's lone wolf stuff since his similar way. Shepard right now could probably eventually get Fett realize this fact, though be pretty hard.

Anyway nice work, it's good to see your back. Good luck, till next time.
2/22/2016 c1 Anon
Keep 'er goin'
2/14/2016 c3 dspendragon125
I can't wait to see how many people get shocked by how durable Mandalorian armor is, I mean it impervious to "slug throwers", laser weapons and to a certain extent heavy weapons. Got to love Mandalorian Iron.
2/14/2016 c2 dspendragon125
Yep, star wars is more advanced than mass effect, I mean FTL in mass effect doesn't even go half the speed of star wars FTL. If you were to throw the empire at mass effect universe it get torn apart, heck even if you the old Sith Empire at it would go to Hell in a hand basket. Because the species in mass effect don't branch outside of the mass styled technology,. Star wars universe is just better equipped . Hell just with jango fett there, its gonna turn their world upside down, Because Mandalorians are not easily taken down.
2/12/2016 c1 6Shadow Amongst Shadows
You aren't supposed to post update information on the story itself so I hope you see this review.

A family member was seriously injured in a car accident and I won't be updating until after this weekend.

Sorry.
2/10/2016 c3 Spartan-A312
UPDATE SOON VOD!
2/10/2016 c3 AlienLizard
So far i am enjoying this story, Please keep up the work.
2/10/2016 c3 16Mandalore the Survivor
Hmm very interesting chapter. I can say you're gonna want space out couple words here and there in order make it easier for readers to read.

Now I wouldn't mind seeing more talks and interacts with Normandy crew and Jango. I liked that Tali will be traveling with Jango, gives lot of character development for the two.

An overall chapter that got me excited for next, if your interested, a interesting thought came to mind if you want? Good luck, till next time.
2/10/2016 c2 Zenaku Okami
I really like where this story is going please keep up the good work, well done with the characters and writing their dialogue.

I was honestly expecting another, character from Universe A through Z is sent to mass effect and teams up with shep. I am pleasantly surprised at how this is going please keep it up.

Ps if you ever need any story ideas or know anyone who does please PM me and we can discuss in greater detail.
2/8/2016 c2 Admiral0mass
How interesting!
2/7/2016 c2 Mandalore the Survivor
Well that aren't gonna leave a good impression on Jango Fett and Shepard, here's hoping their next meeting will be better.

Hmm gotta wonder when Jango will start thinking about his son there? Boba Fett is important to him afterall, bet there's lot of worry for him.

Anyway nice work, good luck, till next time.
2/7/2016 c2 30hunter 139
"So lasers will go through most shields in Mass Effect." You mean lasers will go through all shields in Mass Effect. ME kinetic barriers will do fuck all to stop a laser or blaster bolt.

Anyway, this story is shaping up to be interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next.
2/7/2016 c1 16Mandalore the Survivor
Hmm very promising story right here.

Am very curious how you plan Jango Fett's relations with Normandy? I could actually see him joining with that ship, Shepard does have that odd aura about him/her that seems bring followers to her. Now things are gonna get very interesting in Mass Effect, Jango Fett was the most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy for a reason.

Anyway very nice work, I could see Jango Fett get along with few members of Normandy, like Tali and Wrex in a way. Good luck, till next time.
2/7/2016 c1 Natzi Sumbitch