FanFiction.Net
for Boy With a Scar

3/4/2016 c3 3Animago
Wait ... Ace had no hat at the time. O_o
3/4/2016 c3 Anni321
Really great start! I love your characterization of Ace and Luffy, your writing is amazing!
One question, do you plan on any pairings in this story?
I'm really looking forward to reading more! :)
2/29/2016 c2 Rinsora
Determined Luffy is the best! I'm super excited about this story! I can't wait to see where you take it. Great job so far!
2/28/2016 c2 lany-chan
I look forward to the day Ace knows about the ones who hurt his brothers. Poor Ace and Luffy and Sabo.
2/18/2016 c2 5Everlight18
That's right! Luffy deserves all the hugs in the world.:D

You are doing great with this story. I was a little worried at first, but you have shown some good pacing and character development. Luffy is definitely traumatized by his time as a slave and I'm very glad you brought that out. Not even our favorite rubber captain could brush off the effects of slavery very easily, especially when he is so young.

You write really well for not having English as your first language. Good job! I don't know any betareaders for this fandom, but I hope you find one you like. They are a big help.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next chapter. :)
2/18/2016 c2 ScarletRoofs
Ha. You tell him Luffy! The King of the Pirates ain't never gonna be a marine. Ah, when Ace finds out about the World Nobles he's gonna explode (no matter what age). Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next.
2/17/2016 c2 Guest
I think that if all the erreurs where gone than this story would be even better, it's already amazing I find
2/17/2016 c2 11kokune
This is a really neat story, and I can't wait to see what happens! Poor Luffy, though... This will definitely change things for him. (I'm also looking forward to the ZoLu later on, hehe.) Keep up the good work!
2/17/2016 c2 S3rp3nte
Now i was think, Luffy was be freed by Fisher Tiger, when he had liberate the slaves from Mariejois?

If that is the case, there is going to be a different reaction with Arlong, especially if during the fight he notices the mark of Luffy?
2/8/2016 c1 10shishiswordsman
Wow this hould be called the boy with a LOT of scars xD Poor Luffy, his meeting with Ace was really good, kudos for that. There were some grammatical errors, sure, and missing words and teses that ought to be changed, but overall it didn't disturb the plot too much, it was still very much readable and enjoyable. If you want, a betareader can help look over your english? But all in all I really like this beginning, and I look forward to more :) (Especially to the implied ZoLu!)
2/7/2016 c1 ScarletRoofs
Poor Lu! I can't believe all that happened to him, even though I don't know what all that is specifically. He seems to have been tortured. And that burn, is it a burn or a cover for the slave mark? Was Luffy enslaved or was he held captive? Ugh though I would assume it was the government behind this. Damn those WG bastards.
2/7/2016 c1 2Tsuyurin
This was an extremely touching chapter! Really good job, and I cannot wait to see more.
There were a few mistakes, were some words were missing to complete a sentence, but it did not detract from the flow of the story! For a non-english speaker, I think this is a very high standard! You should be very proud!

Sometimes I'll leave a longer review with what I like or dislike about the chapter, but it's currently 1 am and I have school in 6 hours, so I should sleep!

Good luck with the story, I'll be following each update and review as much as I can!
2/7/2016 c1 1Toad King
Okay, what the hell happened to him?
1,498 « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100