for Duo of Darkness

10/30/2019 c15 KiritowithDestiny
Please do come back and write another arc jun reminds of both kirito and sinon in one person. Like i always i don't know if you will read/see this review but if you do please continue this with another are and aco because they were amazing.
11/24/2016 c15 Mernom
Interesting. This raises a few questions, like why did Jun Duel him. At least, that's how I read it. In Kirito's case, he had a reason. But why would Jun issue/accept a challenge?
11/24/2016 c14 Mernom
A bit too much conversation during a fight.
11/24/2016 c13 Mernom
Usually bosses have 'the' before their names. Or in it, anyway.
11/24/2016 c12 Mernom
This is the floor where Heathcliff held the line for 10 minutes, isn't it? You obviously decided to change that... Or he decided to not activate God mod yet. And the prank idea... Simply marvelous.
11/24/2016 c11 Mernom
This LAB sounds smart little OP. Especially since it's apparently keyed to the Duel wielding skill, or not...? With the bow feature, it sounds too good. One of them, but both together?
11/24/2016 c10 Mernom
And it seems that you decided to just keep it as a one time meeting. Unless we see then again. Which would make it a not one time thing. You know, because it's the 2nd time. I'll shut up now.
11/24/2016 c9 Mernom
I sense a 'Midnight Black Cats' expy. Well, at least it wasn't another role steal. Or, were there that many of those? Could be just stuff happening outside if Jon's POV... Anyway, I have an idea for a joke with the vampire thing. 'my looks have nothing to do with me being a vampire.' whenever they notice the hidden message is another thing entirely.
11/24/2016 c8 Mernom
I'll humor it. Because it's amusing. And now Jun can actually claim to be a vampire!
11/24/2016 c6 Mernom
You introduce way too much magic items to the game. The whole point of SAO is that you have weapons only, with crystals being the only real truly magical combat item. And even then, no attack function.
11/24/2016 c5 Mernom
So you decided to shave the legend Braves plot line? Or did it happened in the background? Also, the boss meetings have way too much fanfare. One would expect the players to use all the gamer terms, instead of visual description (beyond what you'd need to recognize the skills).
11/24/2016 c4 Mernom
Did Kirito follow Jun out of the floor? Or did she completely take over the beater thing? An alternative solution would be to go the logical path, and try to explain how Diabel was an idiot since he attacked a boss with a new attack pattern alone, along with how they DID warn him the moment they noticed... Crap, now I want to read a fic where this happens!
11/23/2016 c2 Mernom
Nice mini boss. Interesting ability, and reasonable power burst for low HP.
11/23/2016 c1 Mernom
Quite interesting. I like this quite a bit.
7/18/2016 c13 Chronicler6000
Just thought you might want to know that on several occasions you spelt the word 'lunge' as 'lung'.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »