for The Spec Ops Team: Other Lives

2/19/2016 c1 9NN010
Sorry about the late review!
"Kept you waiting, huh?" I say in a Big Boss impression. Anyways, this was a great one-shot for the one year anniversary of this fic! Seeing gender-bent versions of the titular team was interesting, particularly Aruthrine Williams and Tyria Boatng were well written, don't get me wrong Bryce was still good but I enjoyed seeing the former 2 more. As for some of the announcements, it'll be a long wait for September or October at least for Spec Ops Team 3 to kick off. It'll be interesting to see how things go for the team now being based at the renovated SSR West Coast Base from Agent Carter Season 2 and my baby Bruce (not literally, but I did create him) being hell-bent on saving Sabrina like how Fitz was hell-bent on saving Jemma in canon, but I personally hope to god that Sabrina doesn't cheat on Bruce with Will Daniels (even though in canon, those two only kissed and fell in love because they thought they would be stuck there until the day they died (though it did pan out that way with Will)). I am excited to hear how Elizabeth Henstridge reacts to everyone's messages (especially mine), luckily the Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division will keep me busy!
2/8/2016 c1 stormrunner74
Very nice chapter. I can't wait for The Spec Ops Team 3.

Elizabeth Henstridge- Thank you for entertaining us as Simmons. You have done a wonderful job, and I can't think of a better actress for the role. I can't wait to see more of you and the rest of the cast in the rest of Season 3.
2/8/2016 c1 4Stormrunner74
You did an awesome job with this story. I can't wait for Spec Ops Team 3. Tell Elizabeth Henstridge that she has done an amazing job as Simmons and that I can't wait to see more of her and the rest of the cast.
2/8/2016 c1 Awesomegirl909
Wow! This was just as amazing as I expected(or maybe more!)
I loved seeing how their personalties were very similar but at the same time slightly different. And to be honest I think they handled it very well(I'd kinda be freaking out if I saw my gender-swapped self!)
And haha Katie asking the awkward question xD
I can't wait for spec-ops team 3! It'll be amazing! It's so cool you'll be using the SSR building(of course more high tech)
Until next time :)

Ps have a nice time on your vacation!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service