for and we have all grown so very, very old

5/23 c1 6Ka-tay's mind
What a heartbreaking read. I absolutely loved it to bits.
8/2/2019 c1 16TheTruthAboutThe WallFlower
This made me cry. So much.

Why is the Miraculous fandom so sad? I hate it. I love it. I love THIS. iejnrfumnqeijru too many tears
5/9/2018 c1 Guest
ouch
oucH
that hURT
2/4/2018 c1 388fiesa
Again.

There's, for some reason, nothing that comes to my mind that I could write here; this story was amazing, perfectly set-up, beautifully written and completely and utterly heartbreaking.

I think my favorite parts were the beginning, Marinette and Tikki alone in their room, the scene with Alya on the roof, Marinette and her mother, and Marinette finding Adrien in her room. The moment she ponders that he always wraps around her to fill the cracks so that she's less broken, or, at least, appears that way - just. Amazing.

You have a really, really beautiful writing style, I could read it forever.

For some reason, your name sounded familiar after I read your Bitten fanfic, so I went to check out the rest of your stories. I might hang around a bit, I hope you don't mind.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece, as well.
12/5/2017 c1 guest
ouch, this broke my heart. but very beautifully written.
3/10/2017 c1 4chocolaterie
Heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you.
2/27/2017 c1 16KissUzumaki
i rmbr reading this a year ago just bc you wrote it before i Succumbed and now that i have context to go with the angst YIKES LEZ HOPE THIS DON'T HAPPEN BC MY HEART?
9/27/2016 c1 28Saik Ava
UHHHHH HOW COULD YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THIIIIIIS? Okno :v. And i cry cry cry because i'm a total crybaby and that stuff. I was like "No! Shes gonna be Ladybug for ever ever ever ever! I can bet that!" But we all know that moment will arrive sooner or later, it's just a matter of waiting tbh. And that last phrase...you killed me. You killed me u.u

Awesome job.

Carol.

PD: Sorry if my english sucks :v.
9/1/2016 c1 2Evanelle
You pulled at my heartstrings beautifully. This fic is fantastic! I quite liked it.
3/25/2016 c1 2Lady Natsuka
Well that made my kokoro brokoro but what's new? Anyways, this is a fantastic oneshot so thank you for sharing!
3/24/2016 c1 2missjerms
This was so beautiful. Your writing is so gorgeous, I'm actually tearing up.
3/8/2016 c1 7AdamthePyromancer
I'm not crying. I just have something in my eyes
2/23/2016 c1 2tineabean11
Your writing is incredible, and I'm trying to get people to review my first fic, "In the Court of the Lionheart", you probably get this request all the time, but I really want someone who knows what they're doing to review... It's got an "Alanna" feel to it, and I'm not done, but I would love your feedback, even if it's that I stink, I would be honored if it came from you...
~From a GIANT fan who hopes she didn't anger you... tineabean11
2/16/2016 c1 321The Crownless Queen
oh no this is so sad... :'( Why?
I love it though. Your writing is beautiful, and I just loved that idea that Marinette and Adrien got too old for the miraculous (it does make a nice change from the usual deaths :p).
Nice work :)
Cheers!
2/10/2016 c1 10Emporia Nexus
I SAID IT BEFORE BUT I GOTTA SAY IT AGAIN

FUCK YOU, SARA

DISHONOR ON YOU DISHONOR ON YOUR COW HOW DARE YOU HURT ME THIS WAY, HOW DARE YOU

EXPECT RETALIATION BITCH WE'RE ON

On a more sensible note: God, I just love the way you write, it flows so well. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that you don't actually do any editing (I actually don't go back when I write, but I nitpick at it until I'm content and then move onto the next sequence when I'm doing a story), HOW are you so good. If you sold your soul, Satan's really holding up his end of the bargain. If not - well. I will scream at you so you keep writing well into your eighties.

also, FUCK YOU. seriously, gee. this was so unnecessary. :I