for Rescue mission

1/21 c1 Jhh88015
When Luffy said I want to go home, was he going home with his brother or his ship with his crew ?
7/12/2018 c1 Klanglilie
That was bloody and awesome. Thank you for that <3
9/17/2016 c1 32WinglessCrows
Okay, so I'm pretty sure you said something about not posting because your things weren't good enough? Listen here. This is good. This is very very good. You nailed the flow of the story and the style matched the tone you had going on, and I can tell you, I'm not easy to satisfy, so congratulations.

You also nailed the characters. Many people tend to write characters who diverge from their cannon selves, because fics are usually things that would never happen in cannon, yet this was very realistic. Good job.

Also, I see that you are from Norway. Hello, I'm from Denmark :) But that wasn't my point, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to advice in English. Like you already have a huge vocabulary and I have seen native speakers with worse grammar than you, I just wanted to point out some very small details. It doesn't really do anything against the story, since it flowed so well, and it's easy to understand, but I'd just give you some pointers if you want it :)

Either way, a very enjoyable read. Keep it up and have more confidence in your writing :)
7/5/2016 c1 QA
soooo good
5/12/2016 c1 L.L
Great writing. Loved Sabo freaking out and basically going I have had enough. Though I always wonder why its Sabo saving Luffy and not the other way around. It would be interesting to see one where Sabo is being used as bait for a trap for Luffy.
5/10/2016 c1 Guest
Great writing. I can see Ace in the afterlife cheering Sabo on. I am a little surprise that as they were leaving Sabo didn't set the base on fire. Though I did wonder why Sabo didn't already know that something was wrong and how to find Luffy because he has Luffy's vivre card. However that wouldn't have made for such a good story. Keep writing.
2/25/2016 c1 47Ominous Rain
Yay for Sabo saving Luffy! Protective Sabo is love~
2/22/2016 c1 reipinto
FUCKING WONDERFUL AH GOTTA LOVE SOME PLATONIC SABOLU AND YANDERE SABO GOOD JOB MONA U DID GREAT AHH 10/10 A