FanFiction.Net
for Eternal Sunrise

9/15 c2 ProditorMagnus
I was recommending your stories to another person, and then realized it had been too long since I read them.

Similar to some other people I was reading the stories at the moment they were deleted in 2012, so I asked them by email instead. And if someone else also wants them I can share.

Page 232 made me think TanyaCharlie match.

As I tried to post it I see I have already posted to chapter 1, but I leave that as is and will not look up what I thought that time.
3/18 c26 Guest
Just as I said earlier, Tyler didn't learn his lesson about driving carefully, so he was essentially a ticking time bomb. Some lessons just have to be learned the hard way. :/
3/17 c12 Guest
I was glad to see you mentioned about Tyler's driving being affected by NOT having the accident. It is one of the things that always gets to me when I read fics where they have future knowledge (one way or another) and thus avoid the accident entirely. My problem with that action is that having the accident the way it was in Twilight (where he honestly thought he was going to kill Bella - because, of course, he would have had Edward not intervened) would have had a tremendous influence on Tyler. Something like that sticks with you and would be a reminder in the future to him about paying attention to the conditions around him when driving. Without having that scare, he didn't learn the lesson, thus leaving him still a future threat behind the wheel. Many teens just don't accept how dangerous a vehicle can be (my sister and I used to argue all the time when we were teens because I'd come across her around town - we lived in a small town, too - and she'd be clearly under the influence of alcohol yet still be driving!).
12/2/2021 c1 raven haired girl
it was a really sweet story
7/3/2021 c3 3Razzbaby
Interesting response regarding Jacob. Thx for sharing.
7/3/2021 c1 Razzbaby
Okay I didn't see the original posts of the story but glad I found it now. Interesting that they both have read the accounts from the original books. If they both had read it, and the Cullens' as a whole, wonder why they didn't factor in Jacob at the outset when Edward and Emmett were in Bella's room? Anyway good starting off point!
4/8/2021 c2 1andmohey
Yours was the best of the bunch of 'Reading the Stories' that were probably taken down with the rest of them about 6 years ago.

Do you have them archived on another site?
12/18/2020 c1 andmohey
SO GOOD
10/28/2020 c1 Guest
So Bella and Jacob only read Midnight Sun (and was it a completed version?) while the Cullen family read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn?
10/7/2020 c39 Guest
omg i loved this story (and the reading the books series you did) soooooo much! Like seriously I just read them all in 3 days lol! That proves 2 things to me: 1, I really have too much time on my hands and 2, your story is ADDICTIVE! I'm REALLY hoping you do that story about Teddy soon because I loved that plot twist a lot and I'm positively dying to know how things are going for them in the future! Gaaah pretty, pretty please?
8/11/2020 c39 Shauna
Wow! One of the best stories I've read about this particular plot. Love the addition of Teddy! At least Jacob didn't cause much trouble and he waited at least for 3 months to imprint on Renesmee. I can't imagine the amount of patience you would have had to write the reactions and also complete the story! Great work!
Wish you luck for the future!
7/18/2020 c39 Guest
Its just wrong. they had chance to avoid jacob imprint till nessie was shows bad parenting putting jacobs feelings before nessie. She would not get a chance to grow normally with crushes and all. Would you consider this for your own daughter being imprinted on by an adult?
11/3/2019 c39 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
9/8/2019 c39 flexer
wow twins, what happened, I really liked this idea.
and I liked your extraordinary story a lot.
I hope you make Teddy's story soon
8/2/2019 c10 1loverofbooks14
This chapter made me so happy. I really like that Jake gets along with the Cullens.
343 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »